ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Monday, October 03, 2005

Hi Lois here

Hi, first try at this..may be kinda fun...
Im a dak..double above knee amputee..for 4 yrs now... I am by no
means an expert at this kind of lifestyle..but I have my opinions..and I
dont mind sharing them with you..or my thoughts..

I think this could prove interesting..If you have any questions..ill try and
answer them..however be aware..questions asked will be answered..so make
sure you want to know the answer before you ask.ok? lol.. I tend to be very
outspoken on certain things that upset me ..or that I consider rude...

I hope this little blog thingie proves to be kinda fun and interesting..so ..ok
lets push the start button and get this going lolol..

NOW i gotta figgure out HOW to do this lolol
Lois....

4 Comments:

  • At 12:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hey, great idea. I can't wait to hear more about you! Ok to ask devotee related questions? --Mike

     
  • At 12:45 PM, Blogger Lois said…

    Hi Mike...
    Yes devotee related questions are
    just fine...ask away...
    Lois

     
  • At 4:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I don´t want to offend and I hope my concern is welcome.

    In the "disability/devotee scene" there are so many fakes, so many people who try to live there alter ego. Disability related mailing lists are sometimes full with people pretending to be disabled, but being perfectly healthy, guys pretending to be disabled and so on.

    Can you tell us, why we should think you are real and not such a person as described above? I have seen too much on the Net to believe in the truth of such storys.

     
  • At 2:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Lois I just recived this today and was very interesting. I did work with handicap people for years some in wheelchairs. I do know it must me very hard to do many things. I admire you for doing all that you do. I am so happy for you that you have a housekeeper now. 4 hours are about the most they allow so that is good. Yes they can't do all but you are so good and do so much that is a big help to the housekeeper and to you too. This way you can use the housekeeper for the things you can't do. I would have liked to have clients like you. Most won't do much to help them selves so those that did were a treat.
    I am not a writer so doubt I could do this. I know we have the real Lois here nothing pretend here. I so love being called your friend. I will never take and hurt you by posting somewhere. I admire you.
    I best better get busy here I was going to clean today guess not as it is 1 already in the afternoon. I can't tomororw much ether my grandson Shawn is celebrating his birhday he had on the 12th. Love you girl friend. ty for inviting me to read I am honored. Darlene

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker