ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Sunday, January 01, 2012

~Another Year ~


Happy New Year...Ive been thinking of this new
year starting and what its going to hold for me.
I just hope what ever is in store for me, that its
Gods plan and He wont let me endure more than I
can handle... and its gonna be a good year... Its
getting a great start..8 to 10 inches of snow coming.

That first year after my amputations when I had
that horrible infection in my left scar, I said every
day, "I cant do this".. But I kept reminding myself
of Gods promise and that kept me going.. And it
healed and that was 11 years ago.. my ticker might
not be beating to its own drummer and out of tune,
but I'm still going on, theres lots I have yet to do..

So, now I'm gonna go make my very best favorite
food for this first day of the rest of my life...
Fries n gravy... My outsider Dinky is missing. Hes
not been here since Tuesday night... I'm so worried
about him.. I just pray someone has him... Ive worn
ruts in the hall carpet going up and down to check
and see if hes come home.


This GORGEOUS WEEBLE wishes you a year full of
love, laughter and riches.. Keep well , God bless...


Always, Lois ****

"God Bless You", is my prayer today,
I'm so honored to call you "friend"
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
until I write again.....

1 Comments:

  • At 3:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    HAPPY NEW YEAR LOIS
    The New Year started of great for me, after church my son called me and wanted to take us all out to eat...He just got in town, watch a way to start off the new year...
    Wow 8 to 10 inches of snow is a lot. Keep it there your way a while bit longer OK.
    I'm in press already with the new year, knowing God has a plan for all of us.
    Glad you still have a blog, you are a blessing to me.
    God bless you Lois.
    Mary

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker