ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Monday, November 01, 2010

~Winter's Coming~

This is gonna be short today as I have a ton of
stuff to do and I have to do it while Penny is here.
Stuff outside that I cant do... I know Donnie would
fix my yard for me but he is just too busy...So
Penny is doing it for me..Just bringing in pots
and just getting it clear for winter...And as cold
as it is today its not far off...

Were making Cornish hen and dressing today.
Its just a very small chicken. Tasty and very moist.
We made some stove top cornbread dressing
and put it inside and around the little hen..Bake
for about an hour or so..as small as those birds
are they don't take long to cook.. The cornbread
dressing is the best one of all of the varieties
they have of Stove Top..It tastes like homemade.

Its time to get some more done, Penny leaves
at 12:30 to go to her other client, Mickey...She
does a lot for her too...

Anyhoway, time to post and get on with this day.
I feel pretty good today and I am still a most
GORGEOUS WEEBLE..And..I'll be back!


Always, Lois ****

"God Bless You" is my prayer today,
I'm honored to call you 'friend'.
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until I write again...

2 Comments:

  • At 9:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hello Lois

    It's a nice day here, but this evening it got a bit to cool for me.
    Bob got the A.C. out of the window tonight, sure glad he got that done. It's just a small one or it would have been left in the window and cover up.
    We not going to have many pecan this year, a little upset about that...so much fun picking them up.
    God bless you Lois.
    Mary

     
  • At 10:41 AM, Blogger Lois said…

    HIya Mary!
    Were having some pretty fall days, kinda cool, but warm almost hot in the sun..The kitties love the sunshine.. Pecan pie..MMMMM...
    keep well my friend :-)
    Love N'Hugs,
    Lois ****

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker