ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

~Doctor Day~

Earie, Dinky and Graybelle

Its almost noon on a rainy Wednesday,
and I'm waiting for Dr. Hyde to get here.
I don't know what time hes coming but
I hope pretty soon. I hate afternoon
appointments. I feel ok so I doubt
the Dr will find anything. I HOPE
they don't draw blood. I hate that
too...
Sunflowers are growing! Hummers there too...

Birdie hasnt been on his house for
days, I hope hes ok. I saw a female
on the other house going in and out,
she didn't go over to the duplex, and
that piece of grass is still sticking out
of it.
The outside kitties were having fun
with Penny this morning.. Earie,
Graybelle, Dinky and Tigger. Dinky
is so skinny and Earies leg is still
bothering him... I wish there was
more I could do for these animals.
Penny is enjoying her babies. I'm so
jealous, I wish I had them here. I want
that white one so bad, but I just worry
of what Dutch would do to it.

Were having tuna noodle casserole again
today, I love that stuff and its good for me
fish is good for you. :-) Gotta eat before
the doc gets here, I'm still a GORGEOUS
WEEBLE, keep well and God Bless.

Always, Lois ****
"God Bless You" is my prayer today,
I'm honored to call you 'friend'.
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until I write again...

2 Comments:

  • At 10:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wished we could have gotten some more rain here.
    Nice pictures you have.
    I hear tomorrow it's going to be windy.
    Family reunion on Saturday, trying to get ready for it...trying not to get to stress out over it...It will be good to see my brother Harry.
    God bless you Lois
    Mary

     
  • At 10:53 AM, Blogger Lois said…

    Hi Mary,
    Another rainy day here. Im glad you like my photos,I have a good time taking them..

    good to hear from you.

    Love n'hugs,
    Lois ****

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker