ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Wednesday, January 04, 2012

~The Boy Is Back~


I'm late today but thought I had better post or y'all
would think I'm sick or something... I know my Bev
worries when I don't post for a few days. truth be
known, I STILL have this horrible cold.. I sneeze so
much I have a headache... How a nose could emit so
much is amazing.. Ive gone thru 3 boxes of tissues.
Not counting I don't look the best either !
My boy is home.. I have no idea where hes been but
one thing I do know is he didn't eat! This cat was
starving this morning.. he ate 2 bowls of food.. I
heard about an idea for a cat house. I have some of
those tubs, plastic ones, used for storage.. I got
them last year on sale after Christmas... So, anyway,
Penny took it home and Mike cut a hole in the side.
As soon as Penny put it outside and put the afghan in
he jumped in and loves it... Its really nice and whats
so kewl is that this summer I can use it for a table
out there.. When the cat is done with it its still able
to keep stuff in it.. Its easy to clean since the lid
comes off... I paid 5.00 for the tub, I told Penny to
buy a bunch then cut the hole and resell for 15.oo.
Id pay 15 for it... You see Dinky in it.. she took
another one home to make one for Graybelle.

Ive not had lunch and I'm not really hungry.. I
think its cuz of this cold.. My sis wanted to come
up and I told her to stay away, Kelli wants to
bring the kids up here, but as long as I have this
ugly cold, I don't think its wise.. I may look iccky
but, I'm still a GORGEOUS WEEBLE, keep well
and God bless... Our snow is melting..we got about
4 inches of snow...

Always, Lois ****
 "God Bless You", is my prayer today,
I'm so honored to call you "friend"
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
until I write again.....

3 Comments:

  • At 3:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey that make a great cat or dog house...and you can see them in it too.
    Those cold hang on for ever, soon as you think it gone, it's back.
    71 F here today, with the wind you still feel cold.
    God bless you Lois.
    Mary

     
  • At 4:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thank you Aunt Lois...And yes I do worry about you if you don't post at least every other day...but its because I love ya and worry about ya.

     
  • At 5:02 PM, Blogger Lois said…

    Hi Mary,
    Yes it makes a great one.. Dinky loves it..

    Hiya Honeygirl...
    I love you too sweet pea..Thanks...

    Love n'Hugs,
    Lois & Auntie ****

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker