ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Monday, April 19, 2010

~Headache Day~ :-(


I woke up with and STILL have, a horrible head
ache.. My eyes are watery and swollen and red...
Its got to be allergies.. My nose gets stuffy at
times too.. Ive never had allergies before that
I can remember.. I know my brothers, Kenny
and Frank, both get bad attacks of it.. Same
with Donnie.. My brother Kenny, and Donnie
have such bad attacks that they have to get
shots.. and Donnie allergies are the reason he
had to have that surgery done a few months
ago.. I think that's what this is... At least I
HOPE so.. But Penny and I both have a bad
head ache today..

She went outside and planted some morning
glory seeds around the bottom of the hummer
feeder.. She planted some sunflower seeds
last week and they ARE UP!! :-) Now, If that
chippie or rabbit that ate them last year will
leave them alone Ill be happy ! :-) If he eats
them we will just.. Why do I say "WE?" I should
say PENNY!!!! ;-) This is NOT in her job description
to do yard work.. I am really grateful that she
does this for me.. I cant seem to find anyone
that has enough time to come over and help me..
I cant afford to pay anyone to do this.. Well .. I
could feed them.. But the only one would take THAT
bait, would be Donnie ! :-) And hes just too busy..

As of right now, Ive not heard from Barb and Bill,
So I don't know if they are coming over today or
tomorrow.. I might call and find out.. Id like to
know, so I can plan better.. I run down by the after
noon.. I know by 4 I am ready for a nap.. which the
past couple days Ive taken one.. !! I KNOW I did
yesterday.. I probly shouldn't say HOW I know I
did.. but well.. I tell on my self ALL the time.. :-)


I was sitting in the bedroom up next to my bedtable..
I sit there until I'm ready to crawl over to my bed,
Which I do when I start to get really tired or my
butt screams at me to "GET OUT OF THIS CHAIR!"
Well.. I was watching something.. and the next thing
I knew .. hmmm that could explain the head ache
today :-) Yup.. My head went forward and I hit that
table and I DID wake UP! :-) I didn't hit the floor..
the table kept me up.. It is on wheels and WILL roll..
but I have to say, I AM smart enough to roll up to
it so that my front wheels stop that table from
moving.. :-) See? I DO LEARN from some of these
'hard knock' lessons :-) That could be part of the
reason I have an even worse headache today.. :-)

Other than that, theres not a whole lot going on..I'm
gonna post this and go and eat.. Penny made some
sauerqraut and sausage for me.. With potatoes.. I
havent had that in ages.. Ive been kinda craving the
sauerqraut its been so long.. It smells great!! She
made it something like when we use cabbage. Kinda
the same.. both are cabbage.. I like red cabbage too.
I have a recipe for sweet & sour red cabbage.. I
havent had THAT in a LONG time.. Ok.. NOW I'm
making my self even more hungier by writing about
it.. :-) Its time to go.. :-)

This GORGEOUS WEEBLE hopes you are having a
nice warm sunny safe day.. But.. Remember ! I SHALL
REURN!! :-)

Always, Lois ****

God Bless You, is my prayer today,
I'm so honored to call you "friend".
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until I write again...

2 Comments:

  • At 11:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Love the picture of Penny [planting the seeds..
    I hate headache, what a pain they are...
    My sister Helen planted morning glory last week, she loves her flower...Bob does the flower planting here...
    Next month I'm going to have more time on my hands, Bob say we can go fishing...It look like I might just have the time for it...
    God bless you Lois.

    Mary

     
  • At 11:02 AM, Blogger Lois said…

    Hiya Mary, my faithful friend :-) Im glad you enjoy my photos :-) I just hope the critters leave them alone!! :-) I LOVE to fish.. Always have, I enjoy fresh water to salt water though.. You will enjoy that... and you deserve some Merry Mary time :-)

    Good to hear from you !!
    Love N'Hugs,
    Lois ****

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker