ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Tuesday, November 02, 2010

~Pray For The Best~

I don't have a whole lot to write about today. Ive been
doing a lot of thinking about whats ahead...Of course
I have no idea and in a way I'm glad I dont know..cuz
if I did and it was something bad I knew was coming,
the good days I might have had before it would have
been full of worry and fear of what was coming..no, I
don't wanna know..Surprise me is what I think...some
times its best not to know whats in your future and
just keep looking up and pray for the best... :-)

I am expecting my nurse today, I feel pretty good, so
I don't think she will find anything wrong...That rash I
had is almost gone, I'm glad she thought of that cream,
its worked good... I may need a new blood pressure
cuff, mine is just refusing to work.. I don't know who \
got me that one, or who I ask for a new one..Probly
Joanne, shes looking for a side rail for me now.. And
that is something I really need.. Its getting harder and
harder to sit up... That will help, and If I have to choose,
I need the side rail more than the BP thing..

I have some phone calls to make so I am posting this
for today..I need to get some maintenance done on this
chair...I'm still a GORGEOUS WEEBLE..and of course
I'll be back ! :-)

Always, Lois ****

"God Bless You" is my prayer today,
I'm honored to call you 'friend'.
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until I write again...

2 Comments:

  • At 8:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Nice picture there Lois.
    yep don't worry about what ahead, keep your eyes on Jesus and he will go through everything with you..always trusting for the best of everything that comes your way. bad or good you will make it through it all. It's our attitude that make the differents and knowing God is working out the best for us at all times...
    God bless you Lois.
    Mary

     
  • At 11:22 AM, Blogger Lois said…

    Hiya Mary...
    Thanks. I love the birds.. I tell everyone, to just keep looking up.. Hes there to always lend a hand.

    Good to hear from you~!
    Love N'Hugs, Lois ****

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker