ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Thursday, June 16, 2011

~Up Too Early~

Dutch

I got up at 5:15 this morning, wide
awake, the cats didn't wake me up
either.. Ive been having some really
bad dreams and that may be why I
woke up. I laid there for quite awhile
trying to go back to sleep but no such
luck. Its 10:30 now, and needless to
say I am tired. My jaw is sore from
yawning too much even ! :-)
Little Boy & Friend :-)

Heidi is due today, but ive not heard
from her yet to know what time she's
comin. She usually comes around 1
or so, hopefully she will be early today
so I can take a nap.
Dinky

Rebecca was here with a guy from CMH
that is going with her on her visits. He
seemed nice. She didn't stay long, her
visits arent very long, she just comes to
see how I'm doing. Dutch of course hates
company and shows himself, he sat on
my desk and knocked everything off. He
does that when ever someone is here.
Hes such a brat. LB came out to see
who the new person was and he worried
me cuz his ears went back and he didn't
look too happy to meet this new guy. He
Earie

Its a nice cool day and I wish it would be
like this all summer. My ac doesn't come
on, and I'm glad. Its kinda rainy and cloudy
looking but not bad. I hope it doesn't rain
cuz its the week end for the river festival
in three rivers, its a big do and lots of
people go.
Tigger

I'm having left over tuna and noodles. Its
even better the next day. I'm a tired but still
a GORGEOUS WEEBLE, keep well and
God Bless..

Always, Lois ****

"God Bless You" is my prayer today,
I'm honored to call you 'friend'.
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until I write again...

3 Comments:

  • At 11:40 AM, Anonymous raife said…

    Hi, Honey,
    Tut, tut, you'll have to stop eating cheese just before you go to bed!!!Guaranteed to give you bad dreams! Either that or eat Exmoor Jersey Blue or Somerset Brie!! (Plug for my part of the world!). Hope you sleep better to-night, Honey. Take care, Love You,
    God Bless You,
    Raife.

    XOX

     
  • At 2:52 PM, Blogger MaryC said…

    Hello Lois
    Well that cool front came in, cool off thing real nice...wondering if it's going to rain later...The Buddy Ball game is tonight.
    I wish I would try harder to get thing really for Saturday...no energy came my way for it yet...
    Had lunch out with Patsy,she just need someone to chat with...I can get a chicken sandwich and a pop for $2.18 nice price at McDonald...Patsy always like a few fries, she share with me...if Michael is with us he eat the rest of the fries we don't eat...never no leftover if he around.
    God bless you Lois.
    Mary

     
  • At 11:09 AM, Blogger Lois said…

    Hiya Raife,
    I wish I could eat cheese, tummy wont lot me lol

    Hiya Mary
    Nice day here today, hope you have a nice reunion..

    Love n'hugs,
    Lois ****

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker