ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Monday, January 09, 2012

~I Made it!!~

I'm here~!~ I had a very rough weekend, as I got
forgetful Friday and didn't take my pills.. I was so
sick when I got up, I thought my chest was gonna
explode. I was barely able to feed the cats and I
went back to bed.. This episode I had to take 2
of my nitros..they eased the pain and I fell asleep
for 3 hours.. I spent the rest of the day watching
TV with no energy to even get up..

Sunday I was feeling better but I still laid low and
did nothing.. I think I have to make SURE I take
my pills.. You would think I remember since theyre
right here in front of me on my desk! I get side
tracked easily :-)

There are 2 more new kitties.. One I thought was
Dinky but it wasn't, I bet its his kid tho! Sure
looks just like him ! And there is a new tiger and
the big black one has been here lately.. I worry
for these cats especially since that cat hater lives
across the street.. I hope I never see him do that
again...but I worry he might poison them..

Ive not had lunch yet today and I'm starved..Penny
made a meatloaf, which is one of my favorites..
Penny is an excellent cook.. but she says I taught
her.. :-)

Food time for this GORGEOUS WEEBLE, keep
well and God bless...


Always, Lois ****

"God Bless You", is my prayer today,
I'm so honored to call you "friend"
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
until I write again.....

3 Comments:

  • At 2:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    A) The cat box looks super.
    B) If you don't take care you will have two or three hundred cats living on yo deck.
    Yes.
    C) Take yo pills today.
    (That too)

    d

     
  • At 6:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hello Lois
    So sorry you missed taking some of your meds,that let you know you need them...
    Stay well my friend.
    God bless you.
    Mary

     
  • At 11:58 AM, Blogger Lois said…

    Hiya d,
    the house works great and they sure use it!

    Hi Mary,
    I always seem to have to learn the hard way .. but I learn! lol...

    Love n'hugs,
    Lois ****

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker