ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Saturday, September 02, 2006

~SAT DAY~


Well that is all I did ALL day today and made it a real SAT
DAY lol.. I just sat ALL over my SAT.lol... I did get my Inbox
cleaned out and I went thru my style box on my Incredimail.
now, THAT is a Major job, let me tell ya.. But I enjoy it..and
it works really well for me.. I have 5 different email accounts
that all filter thru there. It makes it easier than having to go to
each one of them.. Only one that wont work in it is Yahoo
mail..and I very seldom get mail in that address, the LLL addy
is best to use and my main one...Alot of people are starting
to use Incredimail because its so easy and really great to
use... I like it better than Outlook.. alot better ...

The boys have been fighting really bad lately and I have NO
idea why..they both start it..and they get really mean..Ive seen
the teeth and some of the slaps they take at each other I know
they are not kidding. Then other times they will spend just
grooming each other and get along just fine... Kids I guess its
how they are no matter what kind they are..lol...

Our leaves are already starting to change, I can see trees down
on the other side of the church, where did summer go? I KNOW
all the school kids are saying that same thing. Pretty soon we
are all gonna say, "i'm going to get a head start on Christmas
this year"..then 3 days before you will be remembering THIS
day when You thought it just like I will lol. Time flies when your
having fun... I guess thats true..has it been fun tho? lol.. yeah...I
can say for the most part it has..what I can remember anyways
lol...some scarey but..oh well I think you need those times so
you appreciate the good times more dont ya think? I do...how
else do you have anything to compare it to? lol..

I havent eaten anything today and I think I will make my special
treat since it is the weekend, and being a holiday I think I can
have them lol..They are good..and I just replaced the crisco in
my deep fryer so..they WILL be great fries lol..Time to find
the publish button and say Nitey Nite..

Y'all have a good one Y'hear ? Luv ya..and thanks .. :-)
Always, Lois ****

God Bless you is my prayer today,
I'm so honored to call you "friend";
I pray the Lord will keep you safe
until I write again..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker