ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Monday, September 21, 2009

~I Dunno~

I'm sitting here at my computer not knowing what to
write about.. Things are running smooth and I don't
want to say its dull cuz I LOVE it when there is no
drama... :-) We did get some bad news when Penny
got here though, ALL 6 of her baby kitties have
died.. That's so sad... They were doing so good then
bam, they died, one by one.. We talked about it and
blamed it on perhaps the babies had worms.. You
cant worm a kittie though not before 6 weeks and I
guess they just werent strong enough, its sad tho..

Woke to rain today, all dark and gloomy but its not
cold or anything. Its not that bad a day... Other than
having a problem deciding what to write about and
what we are going to eat today that's the only issues
we have to deal with.. :-) Well I AM going to call that
church or Kathy and find out why they said they
would be here Saturday to build that deck for me.. I
find that quite rude and surprised at the MENNONITES
that they have not kept their word, when I have heard
they were people of honor.. I phoned Joe and they have
NOT contacted him either, so...they have just NOT kept
their word all the way around.. Quite disappointing.. :-(

I bet I woke up at least every 2 hours last night and I
think its the same thing, I am drinking too much before
I go to bed.. I need to slow down by at least 6. Or just
not drink at all after 6... Getting up that many times just
makes me more tired and I'm tired all the next day then.
I feel like I didn't sleep at all...And I HATE that.. Plus
this rainyness doesn't help...

Penny came today and restocked the boys food, even
the price of it has gone up... The prices in this little
Village Market store are outrageous on some things...
Meijers is cheaper.. Save A Lot is even cheaper. I
miss that box of food, it made a big difference..
Penny is good at keeping an eye on the price of stuff
which makes it better and she will go to which ever
store, but there is only the one here.


I did send a email to my case worker asking for help
in getting a water purifier for my kitchen faucet.. I
cant drink the water here.. It is so bleachy you can
actually smell it at times its so strong.. plus it tastes
ickky.. So I have to buy water for coffee or for
cooking and its over a dollar a gallon.. So.. I thought
one attached to my sink would be better.. cheaper
in the long run. So, I'm hoping I hear back from her
that perhaps DHS will get one for me.. If not I will
save up for one...I use water to fill up my bottles
of water for my kool aid. I hope I hear from her
soon.. I emailed her Friday, so give her a few days.
I don't hear from her I will phone- :-)

Its time to stop typin, my arms are aching and I
am a tad hungry.. Weve not decided for sure what
to have today, perhaps Perogies..........:-) So. I am
off to find out... But first I gotta put my
GORGEOUS WEEBLE warning of " I shall return!"


Y'all have a good one now, Y'hear? luv ya and thanks!
Always, Lois****


"God Bless You" is my prayer today,
I'm honored to call you Friend,
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until I write again...

3 Comments:

  • At 9:07 PM, Blogger MaryC said…

    Hello Lois
    This will be my last post for a week.
    Hoping to leave Wednesday for a trip.
    If thing stay good with Pam.

    We buy Culligan water at Wal Mart, refill for 39 cents a gallon.
    It's rain all day today, very heavy at times...yes I got very wet too...We eat at the pizza hut with my old school friend, then finish up shopping for Becky.
    God bless you Lois.
    Will check in next week around the 29th...
    Mary

     
  • At 11:40 AM, Blogger Lois said…

    Hiya Mary,
    Im gonna miss you.. have a good time and return safely I shall be waiting :-) I will check into the water , lots cheaper.. I asked my caseworker but the state is broke :-(

    Keep well and have a nice trip! :-)
    Love N'Hugs,
    Lois ****

     
  • At 11:43 AM, Anonymous raife said…

    Hi, Honey
    That's the trouble with small, local shops. They don't have the big, bulk buying power of the Supermarkets. We have the same problem with our village shop. It's incredibly well stocked and Sally and Trevor are very obliging - they will get you anything that is not in stock, but just to be viable, they have to charge top dollar on everything. We use them for "top up" buying. It's a case of "use it or loose it" with these small shops and they are very convenient. If you reckon it cost at least 50 cents per mile to run a car, shopping locally, instead of at the supermarket, which is a round trip of 52 miles for us, then things don't look so bad!
    Take care, Honey,
    Luv Ya,
    Raife

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker