ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Monday, February 22, 2010

~Branches Touch the Ground!~ :-)

snow gauge
before
Weather said "Snow Warning".. they were right!
I woke up at 1 and made a potty call and looked
outside.. the snow had already started.. I got up
at 8:15 this morning and you see what I saw.. Its
a very wet snow.. that's why its so heavy on the
pine tree outside.. Ive not seen the branches
actually touch the ground before.. Isnt it pretty?
I think so...:-)
after snowblowin...
Carl came over and snow blowed for me.. I am
most grateful.. Penny called just before 9 and
before she could say anything I said.."you are
NOT calling to tell me you arent coming today
are you?" then I laughed.. Penny kinda hemmed
and was quiet for a second and says "Yeah..I'm
snowed in here ! " I knew she would be..6 grown
men rent from her and SHE has to shovel.. Not
right.. very seldom do they help her with snow
removal.. She carries my snow shovel in her trunk,
so its not like she doesn't have one for the guys
to use :-) Mike, her boyfriend.. he does help her
once in a while if he can.. which I'm glad..Poor
Penny will have to do the front tomorrow and
then again the snow hasnt stopped OR slowed
down.. she may have to shovel to get in here
tomorrow.. Lets HOPE she can get here Then!!
wonder ifn his feets is cold.. :-)
Theys waitin for Penny.. dont look happy do they? :-)

The boys are not real happy as they are out of treats
that she was sposta bring today.. AND cat food.. I
have enough for them for about 4 days for
canned, and dry.. about the same.. Feeding the
gray kittie hasnt really made a difference..
What mine don't eat instead of throwing it
away, when its really still good.. I put it on a
plate for the outsiders :-) I don't think they mind
is a day old.. :-)

When I saw how it was outside I checked my
power gauge on my chair.. I was down to 3..
I sat in the kitchen, had turned the chair off,
when I turned it back down it was on 2.. then
it went to 1. after that comes the red... I NEVER
go into the red.. THAT scares me.. So I went
and sat in the bedroom from 9:30 till I came
out to write this and its 11 now.. I am charged
all the way it shows.. but.. I will recharge some
more when I close down after I post this..

Not a lot going on cuz I don't even expect them
to deliver lunch from the COA.. usually they call,
but maybe they think we should know they wont.
Ive got plenty of food and water so we are good
to go.. If I did run out of cat food I have a few
cans of tuna fish.. even though they don't really
like it.. but.. well if that's all there is for them
to eat I'm sure they would if they get hungry
enough.. I try to keep at least a weeks supply
of food for them.. I bet I have a months supply
for me with what I have in the freezer and
cabinet.. :-) Live up here and you learn to stay
stocked.. :-) and I have 6 jugs of water too...I
cant drink the sink water.. ICK.. :-( smells and
tastes like bleach..

Well I think I will post this for today and find
something to make for lunch.. I dunno what...
but I will find something.. This GORGEOUS
WEEBLE is prepared.. and.. yup! I shall return!!

Always, Lois ****

God Bless You, is my prayer today,
I'm so honored to call you "friend".
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until I write again...

2 Comments:

  • At 10:29 PM, Anonymous momar said…

    We have had an average amount of snow in NYC. Washington, DC has had about 95cm or 35 inches that's a lot. I have a young man who shovels snow for me. My sister in DC has a contrator to plow her drive way. I have plentyu of food.

     
  • At 11:39 AM, Blogger Lois said…

    Hiya Momar..
    I thought you got alot! What the news said .... Ya DC got hammered.. We have alot and more expected this week.. Joys of winter.. Just snuggle down, find your kittie and just relax :-) Good to hear from you !!
    Love N'Hugs,
    Lois ****

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker