ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

~Barb, Bill and David~ :-)

Barb, Bill and David came by yesterday. We had
the nicest visit.. We laughed and talked about
everybody! :-) Bill and Barb, are Donnies parents.
David, is Donnies brother, younger one I think.. I'm
not sure.. There is another brother, son.. John... and
a daughter too, Cindy, I don't ever remember meeting
her though.. When Ive been at their house the kids
werent there...I knew Donnie before I knew his parents.
I thank them every time I see them for having AND
sharing their boy with me.. Barb smiles and says "he
loves you too".. :-)
I didn't think to take a picture while they were sitting
on the couch, even though I had the camera hanging
right here on my joystick.. Not till Barb closed the
front door on the way out did I think of it.. :-) It was
so good to see them.. I am so glad for Barb.. She was
diagnosed with stage 3 lung cancer over a year ago..
Today, she is cancer free.. :-) Needless to say she is
VERY happy, specially the way the family is growing..
Apparently SHE made the announcement about Kelli
having a baby on the way.. :-) Before Kelli and Jorge
could.. She didn't know no one else knew, she did, so
she thought so did everyone else.. :-) NOW they ALL
know :-) Kelli and Jorge planned to 'announce' it at
the END of Alex's party :-) I had to smile at that..
that's Barb.. :-)
We shared some great stories.. Barb loves the one
about when Donnie, he was about 16 or so.. he and
his friends would go by his house, even though Barb
TOLD him NOT to bring his friends there when SHE
wasn't there ! They would play the stereo,
but they ALWAYS cleaned UP! Yet, somehow,
Barb ALWAYS knew, would tell at Donnie, "I KNOW
you and your buddies were here!".. Donnie never knew
how she could tell when they cleaned up!.. Barb finally
told him.. when he was in his 20's! ... HOW she knew..
Mr. and Mrs, Cardinal :-)
Barb is a wonderful housekeeper, her place is spotless.
She KNEW these boys were gonna play that stereo,
whether they had food or not.. She kept a very good
shine on it.. When the boys opened the top of it to
turn it on.. wellllll.. they left FINGERPRINTS on the
lid! :-) They didn't THINK to wipe that off :-) She
still to this day laughs about it.. Donnie said it drove
him nuts trying to figure out- HOW DID SHE KNOW?
Nice back photo of Woodie :-)

Everyone stopped by for breakfast this morning.. In
fact, I got up at 7:30, looked out the door and one of
the orange kitties was sitting there looking back at
ME! Waiting patiently for food.. I went and got some
and he backed up a little, very leary of me, but didn't
run off.. he waited till I closed the door, then he went
up to the dish.. I didn't close the big door so he could
see me in that screen door.. I bet if I was out there
he would come up to me.. The little girl did the same
thing.. When I saw her out there, in line, I got some
leftovers of the COA lunch and put that out there for
her.. She didn't run off at all..just waited... :-) Its
nice to see these cats have manners.. Well some.. when
Pennys car is out there, the males HAVE to spray it...
That's not really nice to do :-)
Blurry Bluey :-)

I hadnt seen the woodpecker out there for quite a
while...He was out there this morning.. I did get a
backside photo :-) Mr. and Mrs, Cardinal dropped by
too.. Its cute how they stay close.. I thought I even
saw him hand a seed to her.. :-) Bluey is so fast..by
the time I can snap hes moving and the picture is
blurry :-) I think my card is wearing out :-) But I
did enjoy seeing them all visit this morning.. :-)

I have a slight headache... my eyes are still swollen,
the left, It looks like someone Dotted my i :-) Feels
like it too! The right isnt as bad.. Its just allergies..
I notice my cats are wheezing too.. Even Dutch..and
he NEVER used to.. LB.. he ALWAYS has.. since he
was a baby.. Vet said Asthma.. I think Dutch is
allergies.. He came out and visited yesterday then
got up into his guard spot on top my computer...:-)
he stayed up there till they left! Hes my guardcat...
LB came out just before they left..walked in front
of the 3 of them while he smelled their feet, turned
and slowly walked back into the closet.. :-) Rude kid..
didn't say hi, bite them or nothin' :-)

Beautiful day today and seein all my critters outside,
and I got some nice email hello's.. this is a good day..
Well ... EVERY day is a good day ...really.. for this
GORGEOUS WEEBLE anyways.. I WOKE UP! :-) SO..
that alone makes it a good day :-) yes? yes.. Hope
yours is too ! Remember.. I shall return! :-)

ALways, Lois ****


God Bless You, is my prayer today,
I'm so honored to call you "friend".
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until I write again...

2 Comments:

  • At 9:56 PM, Blogger MaryC said…

    Hello Lois

    WOW I love all the pictures you put in here, that a lot of work...and so glad you take the time for them...
    Love your blog my friend...
    Thing are really getting in place to move Becky next week...already started the extra cleaning that always need to be done.
    God bless you Lois.
    Mary

     
  • At 12:25 PM, Blogger Lois said…

    hiya Mary,
    Taking photos gives me something to do.. plus I enjoy it alot :-)Moving is a big TIRING job.. Ive done my share of it.. :-) Im glad you come here to read this Mary, means alot to me.. THanks :-)
    Love N'Hugs,
    Lois ****

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker