ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Wednesday, November 03, 2010

~No Gail~

I thought Gail was coming today but its 11 already and Ive
not heard from her,,,yet,,, She will call first.. I did get a call
from Dr Mazei's office and the Dr will be here tomorrow. I
feel good so this Dr visit shouldn't be too bad... I don't like
to see a Dr when I feel good but I have no choice, I'm just
so glad my Dr is a woman...I prefer that...plus shes really
nice too..doesn't hurry and will talk to you...That means
a lot, that its not all business...

Penny is making some of the calico beans today..They
smell so good.. She will take some home for herself too.
They are a whole meal with the meat and bacon and
the 3 kinds of beans.. A little salad on the side would
be good too..

We have rain forecast for the next few days. I sure can
tell.. My left stump has been really sore lately. On the
outer side, there is a spot that really hurts if I touch
it...I plan to ask the Dr about it..Why it hurts I have
no idea but it sure does and only on that outer side.
The scar on that stump steady acts up and I have
to keep a close eye on it so it doesn't get out of
hand...I sure wouldn't want that back...

Time to taste some of these beans, and to post
this..I'm still a GORGEOUS WEEBLE and I WILL
be back ! :-)

Always, Lois ****

"God Bless You" is my prayer today,
I'm honored to call you 'friend'.
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until I write again...

2 Comments:

  • At 2:45 PM, Anonymous raife said…

    Hi, Honey,
    As usual, to-night and every night, I shall be praying for you. Trouble is, I often fall asleep before I get to you, even though you are pretty high on my prayer list! (the one in my head!!) Then, I have to pick up where I left off, when I go to the loo! Anyhoway, take care Honey, God bless you and watch over you,
    Luv Ya,
    Raife

    XOX

     
  • At 11:49 AM, Blogger Lois said…

    Hiya Raife!
    Gee thaTS when you think of me? When your in the potty?? LOL..thanks~! I think of you all the time~! :-) too funny ..hehehe...

    Love N'Hugs,
    Lois ****

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker