ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Friday, June 17, 2011

~High Pressure Again~

Birdie hasnt been out on the duplex for
awhile, but I miss seeing that little bird.
I hope, where ever he is, that hes ok.
Hummer is here every day and I think
he deliberately poses for me. He will
even hover right in front of me..the
female is out there a lot too.
Heidi, my nurse, was here yesterday.
She had another nurse with her. I
guess from what she says she is
being moved to another area and
wont be coming here any more. I
really liked her. This new nurse, her
name is Vanessa, will start next
week. Shes very nice.
cardinals kissing

Heidi did all her routine checks and
my blood pressure is extremely high
again. She is worried as its been this
way for 3 weeks now. It was 154/112
yesterday, which is not good. She is
going to talk to the Dr and see about
getting another pill for me to take when
my pressure is up. I can tell I get a
bad headache. Shes also going to get
me a blood pressure machine. I had
one but it broke. That way I can keep
a check on it. Always something. I
hope its down when my doctor comes
on Tuesday.

I have no plans today other than to un
stress. This month just seems to be
dragging. These 5 week months just
kill me. I end up with more month than
money :-) THAT is NOT good :-) Its a
nice day and hopefully no rain. Penny
got us all clean and prepped for the
week end, so we are good to go..

I'm still a GORGEOUS WEEBLE tho
and I hope you have a great week end.
Keep well and God Bless..

Always, Lois ****

"God Bless You" is my prayer today,
I'm honored to call you 'friend'.
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until I write again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker