ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

~Smart Kittie~ :-)

I had the biggest laugh yesterday and I almost had to
applaud the new outsider.. Ive not named her yet...But
shes been out at night only and hard to get a photo of
her... I did yesterday... :-)
I was looking out the door and she was out there on
the deck eating, she heard the click of my chair and
took off like a shot towards the garage. I watched
as she jumped up on that blue tarp and clawed her
way up to the top and got in the garage.!. I was just
happy, showed Carl ... I was so mad when he sealed
it up from the cats.. Goes to show you how smart
cats are... SO... my next laugh...
see her ??
Is that just cute? She found a hole and sat there
till it got dark and I couldn't see her.. I checked
first thing this morning cuz I kinda halfway worried
she was stuck... But she wasn't there... I was gonna
send the photos to my landlord but I knew then Carl
would go over there and REALLY seal it up.. I aint
saying nothing.. I was gonna go over there and reopen
a spot for the cats.. Nothing in that garage but junk
and Joes pontoon... Nothing cats can hurt... But this
smarty cat fixed old Carl!...
shes almost identical to Dutch...
Penny is sick today and shes not coming. AND we are
under the gun for some big snow.. so I may not see
her till Monday. Not good, but oh well.. I told her to
make sure she keeps me updated so I don't worry
about her.. She will...

Time for lunch and to get some stuff done that Penny
usually does, like the litter box. I cant take the trash
out cuz Penny takes it over to Joes other rentals to
a dumpster he has there.. Anyhoway, I feel pretty
good compared to the rough weekend. Just waiting
for the snow ... I'm still a most GORGEOUS
WEEBLE tho, no matter what.. Keep well and
God Bless...

Always, Lois ****

 "God Bless You", is my prayer today,
I'm so honored to call you "friend"
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
until I write again.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker