ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Monday, November 19, 2012


I know, I'm bad, not written in ages.. I
do apologize and I hoped nobody worried.
Its been really hectic here with lots goin
on steady stream of doctors and people
checking on me.. My heart is not good at
all.. I have attacks daily and some days
more than one.. Thank God for nitro, they
stop the pain..

My brother is not well.. he suffered a
massive stroke 3 days ago and is in ICU.
The prognosis is not good.. this is his 3rd
I think.. Kenny is the oldest of us 6 kids,
only 4 of us left now, me and Shirley and
Frank that I never hear from..  In fact
Donnie called to tell me about my brother.
I'm not sayin nuthin... I was told- that's all
that matters.. by whom don't mean nuthin..
right? that's what I say tho when I tend
to think about it and get upset... I know,
all that matters...

I have no plans for turkey day, Fanesse is
bringing a pie and cheesecake on wed. She
brought a small turkey and all the trimmings
when she was here Thursday... Shes a good
nurse and a friend... Shes concerned but like
my doctor said as he patted me on the shoulder
going out the door, "Lois, you KNOW theres
nothing more we can really do but make sure
you have everything you need".. I thanked him
and he left.. what do you say?  I just said thanks.

Not like I don't know myself.. I can feel it..
And the more my heart acts up its triggering
the phantoms.. They are so bad that my
stumps actually jump... It is so painful that
its about all I can take and I try everything
to stop them.. Some times if I grab the
ends and squeeze till it almost hurts it
tells my brain "HEY! THE LEG STOPS HERE!"
They feel like an ice pick being stabbed in
to my heel or big toe.. Phantoms are awful
and I sure wish theyd go away, funny they
don't tell you that your gonna have them..
Not ONE of my drs told me, a nurse did...

Well, I'm gonna say it again, I will seriously
try to get here more often, really, I'm still a
most GORGEOUS WEEBLE and I wish you a
happy day and THANKSGIVING...  Keep well
and God Bless...

Always, Lois ****

   "God Bless You", is my prayer today,
  I'm so honored to call you "friend"
  I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
      until I write again.....








3 Comments:

  • At 4:23 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Thinking and praying for your health. Sorry about your brother. Going to try very hard to get this comment to go. Hang in there and have only good days.

     
  • At 5:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Dearest Lois.. thinking of you hoping praying for your dear brother and you also my sweet special friend.. sorry for all your pain you're going through.. wuh there was something someone could do to ease it for you..and love you lots.. thank you for your lovely kind sends and being a lovely kind caring friend even with your pain and troubles..you always have a good kind word for me .. and the same for everyone else..you've a lovely spirit.. and heart and soul.. God Bless you sweet gorjus potater(:.. hope you enjoy that nice dinner your lovely kind nurse has brought for you too.. bless her? kind heart..you're always in my old heart though far apart..take care love hugs to you and your and kittys toox,, toodleooo I do appreciate you very much.. love you dearly too(:xx Angie Mfxxx

     
  • At 1:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    If I had a magic wand, I'd wave it and make all your pain and fear and suffering go away. I'd buy you the best house in the whole world and I'd fill it up with things that made you smile and feel better. I'd find the best doctors, to help ease your pain and frustration and worry. I'd sprinkle fairy dust over your family and take all the pain of the past away and bring everyone close again -- emotionally and geographically. Wait! I DO have some miracle magic that might help. I will keep you in my prayers, every day, hoping that my will and your will match God's will . . . and that you will know no more lack or pain of any kind. For, dear Lois, I think you may be an angel on earth. And angels are very special and deserve only the best of God's love and healing miracles. I agree with everything that the sweet fairy (above post) said in her blog response . . . and I want you to know that I never give up -- not on people, not on miracles, not on God. So, even though it's hard and frustrating and painful and scary, please don't give up. God and his angels are right there with you . . . loving you and guiding you. You can lean on them. You can lean on me too. Bright Blessings and Love, Tracy xo

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker