ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Thursday, August 09, 2012

~Summer Fun~

That is my greatgrand Alex having fun with
his dad Jorge.. Isnt that a great photo?  My
boy Donnie lives on one of the best fishing
lakes in the county and every Sunday his 3
girls and their families go to his house to
enjoy the water...

Kelli & Jorge have just gotten their own pontoon
and they bring it with them. Donnie has a huge
one and they put them out in the middle of the
lake, tie them together and have the best time.
These pontoons come with radios and fridges
even potties !! The kids, Nikki's 2 boys, Kellis
boy and girl and Ambers, Kirsten...They love
to go to grandpas.. They don't have to force
them to go!

I loved summers when the heat wasn't unbearable.
I lived in Texas for 15 years, and it was HOT.. I
live in lower Michigan now and Its hotter here than
it was in Texas !! This heat everywhere is awful..
I woke to thunderstorms today and pouring rain..
I was so glad.. My grass was awful.. only thing I
didn't miss was the sound of the lawnmowers! No
one is cutting their grass these days!

One of my drs came Tuesday.. I'm doing ok in some
things, and not ok in others.. My blood pressure is
dropping really low all of a sudden which is not good
either.. I cant win! lol.. Ive not had any attacks, other
than the other night with the smoke detector scare..
I don't think I could handle another one like that!

A nice quiet day with nothing to do till next Tuesday..
I have appointments that day, 2 in fact.. I plan to
just sit back the rest of this week and only do what
I have to .. which is make calendars lol... I'm still
a most GORGEOUS WEEBLE, I shall be back again
soon.. Till then keep well and God Bless..

Always, Lois ****

   "God Bless You", is my prayer today,
  I'm so honored to call you "friend"
  I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
      until I write again.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker