ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

~Morning Glory~


For someone that has no schedule really, I seem
to continuously lately put off posting here... I
have no idea why either... I do stay busy, I play
on this computer a lot.. I, of course make my
calendars which everyone seems to really like!
I'm very pleased with that... and I do jigsaws
on my desktop.. its like doing one on a table,
drag and drop the pieces, whats so great about
it is I can work one and not have to worry about
my cat eating and playing with the pieces!

Everyone is teasing me about my seeing a skunk
out on my deck and thought it was my cat Dinky.
They say it reminds them of that commercial on
TV where the lady lets a raccoon inside , not her
cat.. If it werent for the big fluffy tail, it looked
like a cat! :-)  Here kitty kitty :-) I would NEVER
have lived that down... :-)

Penny made 4 pasties yesterday, I had 1... My boy
came to visit last night after he got off work.. He
drove straight here, took him an hour and 10
minutes to get here...  That's a long drive.. he does
that every day when he drives from home, he lives
40 miles from me... closer to work.. he went home
with 3 pasties and a huge container of chili that
Penny made... I had one pasty and 1 bowl of chili,
I ate that before he got here !

We had a full day of rain yesterday and my flowers
are doing just great... we need the rain... I notice its
getting dark earlier and getting daylight later...soon
frost, and snow.. which is ok.. I enjoy watching it thru
the window :) 

Its lunch time and of course this GORGEOUS
WEEBLE is hungry... What I'm gonna have I don't
know yet... I always find something... Keep well
and God Bless...

Always, Lois ****

   "God Bless You", is my prayer today,
  I'm so honored to call you "friend"
  I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
      until I write again.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker