ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Monday, September 04, 2006

~Early Post..Dutch Is sick~

Dutch is sick.. and I dont know what is wrong with my boy. I am
worried tho.. I just have no idea what is wrong with him.. Raelynn
came by today and she checked him...we dont know.. all he is doing
is sleeping... hes been asleep most of the day... After Raelynn left I
got to where I am not feeling that great myself..and decided that I
am going to post this short note..so I dont miss a day..and log off
for the rest of the day.. I am hoping that will help both of us..

We will be back tomorrow..but for today... its early..but
Nitey nite...

Y'all have a good one now Y'hear? luv ya..and thanks... :-)
ALways, Lois ****

God Bless you is my prayer today,
I'm so honored to call you "friend";
I pray the Lord will keep you safe
until I write again..

2 Comments:

  • At 5:12 PM, Blogger Gray said…

    I'm sorry to hear about Dutch. I hope that both of you feel better tomorrow.

     
  • At 5:23 PM, Blogger Lois said…

    Hi Gray,
    I sure hope so too.. this is NOT a good thing.. :-) hope you are well..
    ALways, Lois

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker