ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Friday, October 23, 2009

~Was In MY Tree?~ :-)

Joyce and Carl worked out in my yard yesterday. But
Joyce got to ride the mower and pick up leaves with
that.. Steve and Lisa had to come out to clean up the
dog poopies, why they don't pick it up when they let
their 2 dogs out I don't understand but oh well...not
my worry.. I have enough of my own.. :-)
This tree on the side of the house had some branches
that hung too low and I knew that Carl was gonna trim
it up so they didn't hit Joyce.. A few minutes later I
heard my back door bell ring and Joyce was standing
there to show me what Carl had cut out of the tree...
Isnt that just amazing?? Look how BIG that hive is...
Joyce said she is gonna give it to her granddaughter
to take to school.. It had a honeycomb in it. Should be
most interesting for school.. I hadnt seen a hive that
big in a long time.. I had NO idea it was even out there.
I showed these 2 photos to Joyce and told her I was
putting them here :-) So I got permission.. :-)
Today is rainy and cold and ickky.. 2 days ago was in the
70's.. This is good flu weather.. The schools are closing
and I heard the gov give a really awful notice about how
the budget is being cut for schools...All these state and
government officials think of all these ways to take things
away from us.. NONE of them offer to take a pay cut..
Why don't they ever consider that? I live on less than
700 a month, yet these people need hundreds of thousands
to live? Why doesn't the Pres go without his paycheck for
a year? Doesn't cost him anything to live but he needs a
pay check? :-) Well as long as they don't cut mine I'm ok..
And once I turn 65 theres no telling what they will do.
That's not till January yet they have already got me on this
medicare or caid stuff messing with my pills.. kinda jumping
the gun I think. Its hard to know what to do to protect
yourself..

The next thing I DO know that this GORGEOUS WEEBLE
is gonna do is post this and stay warm and dry :-) It is
Friday and any kinda drama can wait now till Monday! :-)
But "I Shall Return!" :-)

Y'all have a good one now, Y'hear? luv ya and thanks..:-)
ALways, Lois ****

"God Bless You" is my prayer today,
I'm honored to call you Friend.
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until I write again

2 Comments:

  • At 9:29 AM, Anonymous barebuttbob said…

    Hey Gorgeous One,
    That's one heck of a hive - wow. Must have been some busy bees there fer sure. Nice pix.
    Had a couple real nice days here Wed and Thurs - now rainy and yukky - not too cold though - about 65 degrees at 9:30 AM. But as you know - the damp goes right through......
    So - you stay warm and snuggy - and I'll ge thinkin of ya.
    Bare Hugs,
    Butty

     
  • At 11:22 AM, Blogger Lois said…

    Hiya Butty! :-)
    Im kinda glad I didnt know it was out there! Its huge! We are having an Ickky day today and I sure feel it.. I may just snuggle down on my bed and watch tv all day :-)
    Good to hear from you! Keep warm and dry :-)
    Love N'Hugs,
    Lois ****

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker