ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

~I Cant Do It!~

Front...
Problems are just never ending.. Penny came
today and shoveled out front.. The city plow
did the street, usually he goes up close to the
mail box.. this time he was a good 4 foot away.
I cant shovel that, and that's NOT Pennys job.
I get so mad that the guy across the street
his mailbox is in the middle.. mine is the first
one on the left, in the milk can.. The guys next
door here is the one on the right.. THEY don't
do a bloomin thing... even LAST winter.. And
they KNOW I cant keep it clear..
See the big pile still in the street at the end of the walk?

I hated to call Joe, but if its not clear in front
of your mailbox for the mail person..they wont
deliver your mail.. I guess no one else cares if
they get mail or not.. But these other 2 could
do their share!>.. I called Joe, hes got to pay
the plow guy to come over, I dunno how much
he charges.. but I don't understand why the
city plowed so far away when they always
did up close.. This snow is a lot heavier maybe
but with those big trucks.. they use the ones
with the blade underneath.. not the big V
shaped ones like they do on the highways..
at least Ive not seen one like that here, I
have in 3 Rivers.. but that's when they use
2 side by side doing a 3 or 4 lane road.. I
just hope its cleared out by mail time today..
More snow is expected for the next 2 days..
It needs to be kept ahead..so as NOT to
build up.. We have over 6 inches at least..
While I was looking out the front I saw the
2 black labs being let outside.. They had the
best fun.. I watched them for at least half
an hour, their owner had just as much fun as
the dogs.. I think it was the mom .. I couldn't
really tell from the photo.. She would throw
snow balls and the dogs would jump and run,
trying to get to it first.. :-)
I know Raife says how is Lab, Holly loves the
snow and chasing snow balls.. I bet she looks
just like those 2 down the street.. Winter can
be fun for them.. I saw the grey kittie.. That
poor cat haunts me.. That pitiful look.. Even
Penny .. she can still see his face.. IF that cat
comes back and will come in.. I will keep him
till Penny can take him home.. We think his
ear is frost bitten.. You can tell by that photo..
He laid in the sun that day licking and cleaning
himself.. well maybe HERSELF.. :-) I know he
enjoyed the warmth.. That was before this
last snow.. I hope he/she is ok..
see the left ear? Poor kittie..
Penny is here today, the boys are happy, they
have treats.. She can tell they are kinda mad
at her though.. LB isnt up on the bench for her
to brush him like he usually is.. Hes snoring up
in my closet on the top shelf.. Dutch is being
nice cuz she brought new bags of food. When
she refills the plastic jugs we keep it in, he
likes to eat it from the jug.. Cuz its fresh,
fresh I think. So hes being kinda nice.. :-)


Spaghetti today.. mostacolli.. or how ever you
spell it.. Penny said she had Pizza Hut Friday
and telling me how good it was.. I told her I
had been thinking about that all week end.. So,
I had my DiGirno one yesterday.. Was SO good..
I think just as good as pizza hut.. I just like
plain sausage and cheese, I don't care for all
that other stuff like mushrooms or olives and
all they CAN put on.. Pepperoni is too greasy..
Mine was good.. :-)


Well, lunch is almost ready, we are all clean
and good to go for a few days.. specially just
in case the snow ahead is too much! Joys of
winter :-) But Penny will be here tomorrow
and its laundry or floor day.. One day a week
she hauls out the beast, do vacuum all the
carpet... with these sheddy cats it has to be
done.. She uses the little carpet sweeper the
other days.. Works good but it still needs the
DEEP vacuuming that the beast does.. I call
it that cuz it rules me.. I cant use it at all..:-)
well maybe I could in this power chair but not
when I was in the manual.. It pushed me :-)


This GORGEOUS WEEBLE is done with this
post for today.. Hope you had a good week end
and that this week is good for you.. Ive not
heard from Mary so I hope she is doing ok..
Time to post and eat.. I SHALL return!! :-)

Always, Lois ****

God Bless You, is my prayer today,
I'm so honored to call you "friend".
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until I write again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker