ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

~New Toy?~


Nice day outside today.. I watched Carl over in the
garage where the pontoon is stored and his little
trailer he uses to haul stuff.. He took the trailer
out then he pushed out that little quad.. Isnt that
a neat toy ? I didn't see him ride off on it tho,
so it may belong to his son or daughter that live
here.. I like that blue.. so pretty... Matches the
blue jay.. :-)
The birds have been eating like crazy ... Penny
had to refil everything.. Even the outside cats
have been eating a lot.. I put the left overs of
the Cornish hen out there.. THAT did not last
long at all.. I'm going to send a photo to Becky,
shes my friend with ARF.. I'm not saying these
cats are all strays, but they sure eat like they
are.. To wait in line? And they do! They each
take a turn.. and whats so great.. none are pigs,
they leave some if another cat is waiting.. NOW
if one is out there alone.. They eat till its gone..
But Its costing me a tad more than I can afford
to feed 8 cats not counting my 2 in here.. But
I am pretty sure that she will donate a bag of
food for these cats... I hate to see a hungry animal..
and these are hungry..

My backache has eased a tad.. BUT now.. from laying
too much I think that bad spot on my tail bone is
REALLY sore.. I just cant seem to win! If I sit too
much OR lay too much this spot on the very bottom
of my spine.. right where my patootie butt starts..
is where this spot hurts.. and today.. this baby is just
SCREAMIN' at me.. Its a losing battle! I may have
to think about getting one of those foam toppers for
my mattress I can feel springs thru mine.. and that
may be part of the problem.. When Penny does the
bed Friday I'm going to have her put 2 or maybe
even 3 comforters on it and maybe that will help..

I don't sleep like anyone else.. Ive mentioned this
before.. I sleep sideways.. so my double bed..for me
is like a king.. Being SHORT.. I fit this way.. But I
also DONT Get under the covers.. I sleep on top my
comforters with a woolbie.. Well a blanket that is
made out of polar fleece.. they are very light weight
but super warm.. I would REALLY LOVE to have a
silk or satin comforter on my bed.. Dusty Rose color
:-) I think that will REALLY help me to transfer or
move around on my bed.. If I wear a silk skirt its
a lot easier to move..but cotton.. well THATS NOT
easy at all.. I have a lot of pillows on my bed too..
about 7 I think.. I have them in a U shape and I
crawl up into the center and snuggle down.. :-)

Penny came today.. we are all clean.. Shes gonna
make a pasty today, I have some left over ground
meat from making a huge hamburger yesterday
with sauteed onions.. It was SO GOOD... I had been
wanting a nice big juicey hamburger and that's just
what I made for my self.. and I enjoyed EVERY
bite of it.. THEN I took a nap :-)

Its post time and for this GORGEOUS WEEBLE to
close this for today.. I hope your day is as nice as
mine is.. Remember.. I Shall Return!! :-)


Always, Lois ****


God Bless You, is my prayer today,
I'm so honored to call you "friend".
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until I write again...

2 Comments:

  • At 8:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Dearie!
    I wish i was one of your pillows... hmm that would prolly be the only way to fit into your short bed! You must turn direction dear, or else no one but a midget will fit by your side!
    ; )
    Hugs from
    ROB

     
  • At 11:47 AM, Blogger Lois said…

    Hiya Rob.. :-)
    I have NO doubt you would be a most comfy one too! :-) I fit either way :-) Thats the joys of being short ! :-)

    So very nice to hear from you! Hope YOU are well... :-)
    Love N'Hugs,
    Lois ****

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker