ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Friday, June 11, 2010

~New House~

Rain, rain, rain again today.. Joyce cut the grass again
yesterday evening.. in fact kinda late, must have been
about 8:30 when I heard them out there.. They may be
going off for the week end and just wanted a jump start,
but all this rain sure makes the grass grow faster.
Donnie came over last night..right from work, which was
a surprise.. Usually he goes to one of his 2 jobs every day
after he leaves his main one at Monaco..He brought a
new birdhouse for me.. He said he didn't have time to make
a post for it..but if I want one he will bring me one.. This one
is a single family kind tho. The one I have is the duplex and
then there is the Condo, which I think is 4 ..


He put the flag on it which I think is really cute, but I am kinda
worried it may scare the birds away from it..He taped the
little mosquito house to the end of the flag post..if I see the
birds don't like the flag and don't go in it right away I will just
take the flag itself off and leave the post for the little house!
Its only made out of 1 x 1 Donnie gets lots of that for free from
some place.. I used that to make my lattice at the Condo.. It
worked ok for that..little thicker than lattice but same effect
plus was stronger for heavier plants to climb on...Donnie
uses lattice for around the edge of the decks he makes.. But
I'm pleased with my little bird area out there.. They seem to
enjoy it too..

I have named the black faced black and white kittie Inky..:-)
He was waiting out there, In fact he stays here most of the
time.. I wish he was neutered..both the black and white ones
are males and Ive seen them spray Pennys car.. so I know
they arent neutered.. If I let them in the first thing they would
do is mark their territory and spray.. My boys in here would
go insane..and the fight would be on. When they cant spray
its like open territory and saves fights..:-) I would let those
2 in ..They are such beautiful cats.. I'm hoping once Penny
gets moved she will take them home.. UNLESS I can get
them neutered first :-) THen they will be MINE ! :-)

I was gonna put off posting this .. well writing it until my eyes
settled down, They are so swollen its hard to see, let alone
read.. This allergy or what ever is making my eyes almost
crossed they are so irritated... I wish this would go away..
Penny brought me 2 movies to watch over the week end..
Avatar and Sherlock Holmes.. 2 good movies.. Other than
that I have NO plans for the week end...I know the boy is
going to a Nascar race ..somewhere here in Michigan..
Hes taking his trailer.. roughing it.. :-) ha ha.. His trailer,
is 32 feet long with a 6 foot bump out to make it even
wider.. and its fully equipped with satellite and all the
comforts of home.. :-) that's my kinda travelling. :-)

Right now, this GORGEOUS WEEBLE is gonna travel
out to the kitchen to eat some lunch.. Ive not had a very
big appetite lately which is ok.. Its good to cut back and
clean your system out :-) We are having chili mac..by
hamberger helper...its pretty good .. something a little
different.. Post time.. and for my I shall Return! :-)


Always, Lois ****

"God Bless You" is my prayer today,
I'm honored to call you 'friend'.
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until I write again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker