ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Monday, May 31, 2010

~Major Storms~

Major thunderstorms going on.. I think Penny brought them
with her.. The boys are nervous..they don't like storms..The
lights have flashed a few times so I hope we don't lose power.
I'm not making this post a long one as I'm nervous in a bad
storm. I know I'm grounded, but.. I sit on 2 batteries.. so.. I
don't like to take chances..

By the time Penny got here, the boys were out of dry cat food.
I don't like when that happens..So needless to say Penny made
a trip to the store.. This week is a very busy one for her.. She is
getting married Friday.. Of course she will take the day off..

Its not going to be a big wedding, they are just going to the
court house in Centreville and then back to Pennys for a
small party, then she and Mike are just gonna take off for
the week end.. She will be back here Monday.. I HOPE!
Its so long to go from Friday to Monday but to go to wed,
that's TOO long...I will have to make sure we have all we
need Wednesday... Penny is marrying Mike..he seems
like a nice guy, Ive only talked to him on the phone..I am
sure she or someone will take photos..

Other than that, theres not a lot going on...I feel pretty ok,
not Great, but not bad either.. I'm breathin ... lets put it
that way , I'm grateful for that :-) So with that said, this
GORGEOUS WEEBLE is getting off this puter before
we lose power and I havent finished :-)


Happy Memorial Day... I shall return!

Always, Lois ****

"God Bless You" is my prayer today,
I'm honored to call you 'friend'.
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until I write again...

2 Comments:

  • At 6:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi hon!
    Give my greetings to Penny! well lets find someone for you too.... Can you wait a little longer for me? ; )
    Anyway i am glad youre breathing and feel fairly well.... That means we are two that does.
    Kisses
    ROB

     
  • At 9:49 AM, Blogger Lois said…

    Hi Rob,
    I will..shes very excited..I can wait..Im not really on "the most wanted list" for anything :-) Im so
    glad you are doing ok..I miss you :-)

    Love N'Hugs,
    Lois ****

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker