ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Sunday, June 13, 2010

~Posting~

I am so tired today I cant stay awake.. Im writing
these few lines and gonna go try to watch the
Nascar race.. I didnt sleep well last nite and got up
very early, Ive dozed off 3 times already that I had
to not drink a coffee for fear of dropping it if I fell
asleep..

Its a beautiful day with storms expected later...
This GORGEOUS WEEBLE has posted for today,
sorry its a shorty but better than none :-) But I
shall return ! :-)

Hope your having a good day :-)
Always, Lois ****

God Bless You, is my prayer today,
Im honored to call you friend..
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until I write again...

2 Comments:

  • At 7:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hello Lois
    We had a family reunion this weekend and Bob was able to stay for the whole thing...
    I got everything put up today, all but for my pictures, going to keep them out till I get them all up to date no matter how long it takes...
    Didn't have very many this year just 54...they come from the North,South,East and West.
    Being tired seems to be going around so much...everyone is that way anymore...

    Nice to be back on the computer.
    God bless you Lois.
    Mary

     
  • At 12:07 PM, Blogger Lois said…

    Hi Mary,
    My family has a huge reunion every year.. I dont go as I dont know any of them.. and they have it a different place every year too...be interesting to go to one maybe.. I keep up on it at the website..

    I think alot of mine is this sinus crap..Its awful..

    Keep well my friend..good to hear from you.. :-)

    Love N'Hugs,
    Lois ****

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker