ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

~New Box~ :-)

Before
Guess what I got? A new mailbox! I am most pleased..Wet
mail, even damp was not good... No telling how old that mail
box was..There is a before and after...Carl put it up..It looks
like the neighbors put a new one out there too..Looks better
I think..Lets just hope it doesn't confuse the mail lady :-)
Joe came over this morning, hes still here in fact..Hes cutting
the trees that have grown along side of the apartments.. I was
hoping someone would before they got too big..They could
cause a problem with the foundation here..Plus they scraped
the siding...

Before
After..will go a bit more to the left :-) and be painted :-) white..

Carl couldn't lift that milkcan its full of Sand, so Joe brought a
dolly and it really IS heavy I could hear it "CLUNK" as he drug
it onto the cement! I dunno what Carl did to the 4 X 4 post, cuz
I wanted that left in it! I can have Donnie bring one and a board
for the top of it ...be a great feed holder :-) Its a matter of the
boy FINDING time to do it :-) He stays so busy....
But I think my birdhaven will be so ince.IF I can get that ALL done!
And that cement cleaned off.. I keep debating to ask John if he
would come do it..I KNOW I will have to offer to pay him.. Which
is only fair..It wont be the easiest thing to do..clear all that off that
slab and then the sidewalk..Sure would make me happy though...


Its been a busy morning already and I did have an appointment
with Travis and I asked to put it off till next week..I will have to
start writing it down..The time goes so fast... Only 4 months till
Christmas you know !!! This year is flyin by, its almost fall...
and another year has gone by.. Wish we didn't get OLDER
with these fast flyin years..add a year for every 5 or something!
:-)


I'm doin ok today..and I am still a GORGEOUS WEEBLE :-)
I'm hungry and its time to post this.. Have a good day, and I'll be
back! :-)

Always, Lois ****

"God Bless You" is my prayer today,
I'm honored to call you 'friend'.
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until I write again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker