ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Saturday, July 31, 2010

~Up at 3 am~:-(

I woke up at 2:30am, and got up and have been UP since!
I have no idea why, I just could NOT go back to sleep!
Too much on my mind I guess, which stresses me out.
This has been both a good and bad week..Seeing dear
friend helps of course, but the crap with Blue, that's still
not settled. Ive not heard a peep from him..I'm still getting
calls though..Plus my bank crap..which gave me a massive
headache stress is NOT good.. I am guessing that's why
I woke up. I think the headache is what did it...Its still not
gone away. :-(

I'm gonna post this as soon as I finish writing it, eat some
thing, I have NO idea what, I think just soup..Its a rainy ugly
day outside too..Poor Penny has to help a new client move
today and she said she hoped it didn't rain..Well maybe it
isnt raining in 3 Rivers..like it is here..I'm glad it is though,
the outside cats spray out there, and then it smells, so I
do like the rain for that reason...

That oil spill here in the Kalamazoo River is awful..All the
wild life and the people.Some that live on the river are
getting sick from the smell..Its moving on to other rivers
now and it is NOT looking good..Millions of barrels of oil
have leaked into the river and I guess they didn't see it
till it had spread quite a ways down...Sad Sad Sad...It
could easily get into the 3 that run into Three Rivers, and
what if it made it to the St.Joe River that goes all the way
down into Indiana...It could if they don't stop it..

I have no plans for today other than to go back and take
a nap soon as I post.....I am tired..so anyhoway, this
GORGEOUS WEEBLE has written for today, remember
though I will write again tomorrow ! :-) Happy Weekend!

Always, Lois ****

"God Bless You" is my prayer today,
I'm honored to call you 'friend'.
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until I write again...

2 Comments:

  • At 11:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Dearie!
    Keep up, and take naps--- I do, and guess who i sometimes meet in my dreams? Well i think you know!
    Kisses and think of me... Ill get in voicetouch as soon as i can!
    Bye for now, and take real care!
    Your own
    ROB

     
  • At 11:01 AM, Blogger Lois said…

    Hi Rob,
    So very nice to hear from you.. You take care of YOU too!
    Love N'Hugs,
    Lois ****

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker