ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

~Stormin~

He's sayin thanks.. thats the one I call Fuzz

This is gonna be short today because I started late and
we are having a really bad storm and I need to power up
my chair..I shoulda charged my chair last night..I'm down to
only 2 yellow lights, then it goes to 2 red lights, Ive never
run this chair into the red..But with a storm here and it
may get worse for what Ive seen on the weather channel
trhe main thing I need to do is charge this chair up...Or
I could get stuck..I can use my manual its here in the living
room covered with a quilt..I would transfer into it if I saw I
was too far in the red..THEN charge up the chair..I have
to use the power one in here or I couldnt navigate ..this
is a big place..
Fuzz, then Graybelle, and Stinky.. :-)

I sent Penny to the store and made out a grocery list
knowin I was hungry..I know better than to do that..You
never go to the grocery store hungry..well unless they
have a little snack bar in it.. :-) I used to get snacks that
I could open and eat on the way home from the store..
Well..you KNOW how that goes too..Takes practically
an act of congress to open the flippin bag or what ever.


I was trying to open a bag of chips on the way home from
the grocery store to tide me over till I got supper made..
I grabbed opposite corners , which usually works..Ya,
I ripped the whole bag in half..and I had chips EVERY
where! Looked like a chip bomb went off in that car..
Of course the bag said, 'easy open, tear here' ya ok..
sure... :-) Didn't work..

Anyhoway, I'm closing this post and gonna go eat..I'm
still a GORGEOUS WEEBLE..hope your having a
good hump day...Weeks half gone, so is this month
already..I guess we are having fun.. :-) That's when
they asy time goes the fastest.. Remember.. I shall
return!

ALways, Lois ****

"God Bless You" is my prayer today,
I'm honored to call you 'friend'.
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until I write again...

2 Comments:

  • At 4:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    that look like a sad cat for sure Lois.
    yes keep your chair charged up all the time...never know what could happen to your electic.
    thank you for sending me your blog...make it earier to get here from other computers...
    Keep up the good work, love reading your blog.
    it's sure been hot around here.
    God bless you.
    Mary

     
  • At 10:20 AM, Blogger Lois said…

    Hi Mary,
    I wish I could get a computer for you or fix yours..I worry about these
    kitties..Maybe I am helping some..at least they can come here for one meal..Im trying to keep some outside all the time for them.. I saw Erie here at 3 am one night when I got up.Im glad you enjoy this blog Mary..I enjoy sharing my day AND my photos ! :-) Have a good day!
    Love N'Hugs,
    Lois****

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker