ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Friday, November 05, 2010

~1875 Posts~

Snow flurries are predicted..Winter is on the way. Its been
a nice fall though, the trees out did themselves. Having those
couple days of high winds sure took the leaves off the trees.
Made it a faster process. I know Joyce has got to be tired
of them by now.. This town has tons of trees...which makes
it really nice but lots of work in the fall.. :-)

Penny came today and got us all clean and ready for the
week end.. We havent been too sloppy although Dutch
and LB had been playing and knocked over a bag of
cat food. I tried but I couldn't get to it, it was in the laundry
room. She just had to move a few things and sweep. I
tried to get the cats to clean it up, but they didn't care..
I had hoped theyd eat it,,, :-)

Nothing else planned for the day. I got all my bills paid
and sent out..Usually if I get any mail on Friday its bills
or some crap that ruins my week end... And since my
bills are paid I don't expect any mail from BILL~!~I like
good mail ... :-)

We are having pork chops and dressing today. It
smells so good. Wanna come have lunch? I will
share... So anyhoway, I am Still a GORGEOUS
WEEBLE, and I will be back ! Happy Week end!

Always, Lois ****

"God Bless You" is my prayer today,
I'm honored to call you 'friend'.
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until I write again...

4 Comments:

  • At 12:16 PM, Anonymous raife said…

    Hi, Honey,
    Hope you've got some nice Bramley Apple sauce to go with those pork chops! Nothing makes apple sauce better than Bramley Seedling apples. All you have to do is peal and core the apples and put them in a saucepan with a very little water (so's they don't catch) and cook until soft and fluffy. If, like me, you prefer your apples not to be naked, (no clothes) you put a few cloves in the sauce! (Geddit?)
    Hope you enjoy those chops. I can smell them cooking right here - or is it the wholemeal loaf that Ines has just baked?
    Take care, Honey.
    God bless you and watch over you.
    Luv Ya.
    Raife

    XOX

     
  • At 12:19 PM, Anonymous raife said…

    P.S.
    Re. Wednesday's post, you can't say I don't know how to flatter a girl, can you!?
    Luv Ya,
    R.C.

     
  • At 10:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hello Lois
    I sure don't want snow yet here...the weather has bit to cold for me, I went to the gro store and the wind chill me real good, went to the Gas station and the Sun was shining and I got a bit to warm...wore a jacket most of the day inside my home...
    I wish I could come over and have lunch with you, but I'm sure most of us here would love to be able to do that...
    I got my bills paid and the exter paper work done for Michael and send off...I hate all that paper work but that life.
    Bob had a very bad nose bleed Thursday morning, yep I had to take him to the hospital...but all is ok now. the first one this year.
    Going to help Michael clean again in the morning...hoping one of these days his house will stay clean...wish mine would stay clean too...His staff is doing a little better cleaning, but really no one wants to work much anymore...
    God bless you Lois and stay warm...
    Mary

     
  • At 11:56 AM, Blogger Lois said…

    HiYa Raife!
    Good to hear from you...Penny is making an apple pie for me this week end! I cant wait for monday! I want to re arrange my kitchen..come help! :-)

    Hiya Mary,
    Glad Bob is ok.. You stay so busy..make sure you have enough MerryMary time too.

    Good to hear from you!
    Love N'Hugs,
    Lois ****

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker