ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Thursday, November 04, 2010

~Doc Was Here~

My doctor was here and gone by 11... I am fine. My
blood pressure was a little off but not bad.... She is
going to call in a refil for this creme.. and I told her
that my chair needs fixed..She, or the office have to
call R & R and tell them that its doctor approved
maintence.. Why they do it that way I have no idea,
its all paid for by medicare or caid, one of them. I
would think they would keep records..That's where
I got this power chair from them. They don't keep
up on their customers..They should..

The nurse drew blood AGAIN, I was not expecting
that..It hurt this time... Usually its not too bad...the
only place they can draw me is at the base of my
thumb.. Most times it doesn't hurt there..today it
did and its already bruised... Oh well its done and
hopefully I wont have to have another for awhile..
She is checking my cholesterol and thyroid..

Anyhoway, I am gonna make some blankets for my
new great granddaughter. I sent Kelli an email to thank
her for the photos of Alex in his costume and I asked
if she needed anything...Blankets is all..I have lots of
flannel and can make a few..its easy to do..I told Kelli
that Penny is knitting some booties too... Not much
longer and baby will be here... We are all patiently
waiting... :-)


What I'm waiting for right now is for my calico beans
to warm up as that's what I'm having for lunch! They
are so good.. After that I'm gonna go and dig thru
material.. I enjoy that.. :-) I'm still a GORGEOUS
WEEBLE , ask my doctor... AND I will be back!

Always, Lois ****

"God Bless You" is my prayer today,
I'm honored to call you 'friend'.
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until I write again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker