ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Friday, January 13, 2012

~Im Late~ :-)


Well I'm late and have no good reason other than I was
playing on this machine all morning! Woke to about 6 inches
of snow.. and its not over, the lake effect snow started
this morning and that's when the snow REALLY comes
down..
Dinky was in his house, I petted him while he was eating
and he was a tad cold, but dry. He ate and then left. I
watched as Tigger came from across the street, I had
to laugh as he kept jumping up out of the snow..
out front
I heard a loud car out front and went to look and it was
a truck with a plow on it.. He plowed in front and over
by Steves car (guy next door).. I watched for a few
minutes cuz I could see someone in the truck, so I
figgered maybe they were waiting for Steve to pay them.
Well, the next second, here comes Steve out of his
place and he sees me, waves and gets into the truck,
DRIVERS side! and DROVE OFF~! hmmm.. he didn't
do my driveway, I'm snowed in here ! I could hardly
get the back door open and Steve didn't plow my
driveway?... that's not good~!


Penny did some extra cooking yesterday just in case.
Shes not coming today of course, COA phoned to
tell me, like I didn't know that already with this snow.
I don't and doubt if Penny will come tomorrow, which
means I wont see her till Monday, which is ok, we
stocked up yesterday when she went to the store. So,
I'm good.. Some good roast chicken today for me.. :-)


Which, I'm hungry and gonna fix that chicken! I'm
still a GORGEOUS WEEBLE and I do still have this
rotten cold.. I wish it would go away I'm now on box
5 of Kleenex .. Keep well and God Bless...


Always, Lois ****



God Bless You, is my prayer today,
I'm so honored to call you "friend"
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
until I write again.....

4 Comments:

  • At 3:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hello there Lois, Hope you're going on okay, with all that snow.. it looks bad there you've had a big snowfall.. nice to look at but not to go out into? hope you get it cleared off for you and Steve comes back.. with the snow plough.. and hope you're keeping safe and warm too, you sound as if Pennys stocked up well for you so good thinking there.. (; thinking of you my dear.. hope the kittys are keeping well warm safe from it all too know how you fret over them but take care of you too(;sending warm hugs much love over there.. and God Blessx..luvu2x ttfnx..

     
  • At 3:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Sorry I forgot on the last message dear to add my name on.. Love hugs again, take care out therex xx gorgeous weevil.. sweet potater maybe catch you laterxxlook after yourself..x

     
  • At 3:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Angiex I forgot again what am getting like eh?x Love u2 again(:xx

     
  • At 12:01 PM, Blogger Lois said…

    Thanks Angie for stopping by to visit with me...I like knowing whos here..
    Love n'hugs,
    Lois ****

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker