ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Thursday, April 05, 2012

~CHARTER CABLE SUCKS!~

Wow, talk about a bad day yesterday and I
paid for it today... I got so mad with the cable
people I hung up on them 3 times... CHARTER
CABLE sucks! and that's putting it nicely! I
got a CONTRACT for 2 years, that I pay 128
a month.. Well my bill came in for 149~! Whats
wrong with THAT picture? They said I agreed
to let them raise my payments after 13 months
they would go up 20 dollars for no reason.. HUH?

I asked the girl, woman, whatever, she told me
I agreed to that, so I said ok, then what am I
getting for this 20 I'm GIVING to CHARTER?
She said NOTHING! huh again! Now, would YOU
give a company or store or anyone 20 dollars
MORE than what you owe them just for because?
NO I don't think so...I'm wondering how many
other people are just going along with Charter
and giving them that extra 20...I bet they don't
know they are... Well I'm NOT.. by the time I
hung up I was glad but mad... I still kept my same
payment :-)


SO, I get up this morning, and I had one of the
worst attacks ive had in awhile...Luckily my nurse
came early... We took my blood pressure and it was
extremely high.. 214/112.. My nurse ordered me to
bed for the day.. so I will after I finish this.. I had
to take 2 nitros to stop the pain and that's not good.
I'm glad I have them in my goodie bag.. :-)


I have a goodie bag hangs on my chair, it has my nitro,
my nurses phone number, my cell phone, and a flashlight.
I learned ! I have to wear the life alert thingie around
my neck on a long chain, I told Fanesse this morning while
I held it up for her to see the ugly thing.. It is! Its a life
saver , yes, but does it have to be ugly to wear? These
are so expensive to have you would think the company
could make the box thing pretty or something, I told
Fanesse I'm gluing sequins all over it :-)

I'm done for today, and I have calmed down from
yesterday. I'm still a GORGEOUS WEEBLE though
of course... Good to hear from y'all thanks for
keeping in touch... Keep well and God Bless...

Always, Lois ****

 "God Bless You", is my prayer today,
I'm so honored to call you "friend"
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
until I write again.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker