ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Sunday, December 30, 2012

~Happy New Year!~


I hope this new year is going to be a good one, I
bet every person in this country hopes conditions
improve... This past year wasn't too awful, the
way its closing out is not good but hey, I made it
all the way thru another year... For me that is THE
best thing... NOW..... I need to remind  y'all, January
20th is MORE than inauguration day you know.. it
is also this GORGEOUS WEEBLE'S BIRTHDAY!!!
the paypal thingie is right over there >>>>>>>>>>>>> :)

Update on this chair drama... I got out of hospital on
the 13th.. Wright Philipis phoned on the 12th to tell
me the repair guy couldn't come on the 20th.. They
didn't bother to keep trying till they reached me
so the 20th, I'm up ALL day, waiting.. the next day
I called to ask WTH... She told me the repair guy
has a sick mom in Florida, he had to go... apparently
he is the ONLY repair guy... so they said they could
send someone out JAN 2!!!  I had to agree...

This past Wednesday, I was going to bed and by now
I had to use a pen to stick in the hole to shut my chair
off.. It refused to shut off, so this chair has been on
since Wednesday morning... I had just fully charged
the batteries Tuesday, thank GOD! So yesterday I
see the power bar, that shows when its running low,
I had 2 yellow and 2 red left... this worried me cuz
its been acting up so badly... SO..

I get online yesterday to see if I can find out whether
I can charge the batteries with the chair on... I found
lots of sites, my chair is a Quickie, some said no, some
said go ahead... SO... I plugged in the charger when my
chair was on... SO... know what THAT did? The power
bar started going full charge , blink then show charging
again, over and over, I unplugged the charger, it STILL
is blinking... SO

I call Wright Filipis, a guy called me back, he had NO
idea what to do, he said undo the batteries... Know where
they are?? WAY down in back by the bottom of the chair!
Like I can reach that.. So as of right now, my chair is in the
bedroom blinking... and I'm having to use my manual which with
this carpet this is NOT easy.. I only move if its urgent, like
a potty break, that's it... By the time I get all the way down
to the kitchen not only my arms ache but so does my chest!

The work of this company is awful...but they are the ONLY
repair place that will repair my chair.. I am eligible for a
new one, but since I'm on Hospice and considered on my
death bed, the govt. wont let me have one, said it would
be a waste since I'm dying.. Well FOO! Arent we ALL
dying? So I have to go thru all this with this chair and
risk my life you might as well say, I cannot have another
attack like the last, if I do, then this GORGEOUS WEEBLE
fat lady has sung her last tune :)

SO.. tomorrow the repair guy promised someone would
be here, watch, they wont come till 5 oclock... I don't
care as long as they fix that chair... Anyhoway, thanks
to everyone for the cards and letters and prayers, and
Bev, my honeygirl...thanks thanks.. :) Y'all keep well and

God Bless,
Always, Lois ****

 



   "God Bless You", is my prayer today,
  I'm so honored to call you "friend"
  I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
      until I write again.....


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker