ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Thursday, October 13, 2005

I Was Thinkin' Today

I have been thinking today alot about all these great comments
I have been getting and I cant tell you what it means to me. I
love hearing from you on messenger and IM's , here. Its nice to
know for what ever reason your reading that you are reading
what I am putting here, im very pleased. thank you ...

I was complimented today on so many things. how open I am. How the
fact I wear only skirts, to realizing things about being someone like me is
really like. What I have to go thru just to do the smallest thing...I myself
didnt realize. I sit here sometimes after it takes me a couple hours of
some very rigorous arm workout all out of breath from vacuuming
thinking.."Man, and I complained BEFORE???"

I wear skirts..yes.. when i was a single above knee i wore pants. but I
could stand, and reach , turn . I could easily get them off and on.. Well..
ill be really blunt here in case you do know someone and shop for them
or even want to buy a gift..PLEASE..like i told my sister..DO NOT buy
me COTTON panties lolol LORD..biggest wedgie in the WORLD ! !
Silk PLEASE ...!!!!

So try now being a dak..to put on pants or shorts...ok..
how? well I do have one pair of emerald green velvet ones with a matching
top i thought would be wonderful at Christmas. So put them on? ok..sitting?
no no no..u start by sitting..then you lay back..and you roll from one side
to the other each time pulling a little bit farther up..depending on how much
butt you have to pull them over ..know what i mean? So THEN..you go to
get back in your chair after you have rolled all over your bed and of course
fended off the cat that thinks Mom is on the bed lets play and bites and tugs.

so ok..chair is up against bed..and you scoot around and reach back..grab the
sides...and proceed to pull your self backwards into your chair...ok.. ..
well u pull and i sometimes dont lift high enuff and butt drags..pants pull and
go down around your hips..so do u go back on the bed..or keep backing up??
well i back up and then move side to side trying to pull these buggars back
up and pull panties up at the same time...Well do i need to say more as to why
I do NOT wear pants? Now i know some that do..that are triples..or quads..
wear shorts etc, bless their hearts..but hey..i can slip that silk skirt over my
head pull it down under in back lift up a tad and voila ! im set and ready to
roll...and to roll around giving my self a stroke pulling up pants? Naaaa...
and dresses? well same thing..you back up in a dress? ok..you pull it up in
front..and then u choke..trust me..skirts are the best...I designed some
great ones ..longer in back and short in front..well okok on the bottom and
on the top...THIS is the REALLL way it is...Needless to say I have not worn
my emerald green velvet since becoming a dak...

Well now that I shared the joys of getting dressed with the world lolol
i guess i can keep this short for today.. I am pooped...Some days I make it
thru from early morning to kinda late..some days i take a nap in the
afternoon..depends what time Dutch wakes me up with his lovey face taps.
he started this morning about 5:30...he loves me..I am SO lucky lol.

I forgot my sisters birthday I felt bad..I remembered..it was that day..but
i forgot to call...She stood by me thru all of this ..no one could ask for a
better sister. Shes a keeper. 2 of her kids forgot as well, all 3 of us were a
day late..but thats me..day late and a dollar short. I say I am going to do
better and never do, remembering is getting harder..Its the blonde thing.
It is lol,, and thats my final answer .
Y'all have a good one now ..nite..see you tomorrow...
Always, Lois

3 Comments:

  • At 9:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i like to see you in your silky skirt, lois! it's not only more comfortable, but more sexy also! chris

     
  • At 1:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    see if you can figure out who this is. it's is so awesome that you did this. I will visit it often just to see what you posted

     
  • At 4:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hello Dear friend,
    I am so tickeled to see you doing this.You are amazing.
    This is a wonderful outlet and it gives understanding to many about the life you and many lead in a wheel chair.I am so proud of you.
    I will check your Blog daily to see what your up too,LOL..so you be good!smiles.
    Its a Joy to call you friend.
    Blessings and Love,RitaLynn

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker