ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

~Rough Nite Here~


Last nite was awful. I had a sick cat then I got sick.. I bet I made
a trip to the bathroom at least 10 million times.. I looked at the
time..and It was about every 2 hrs I was back in there, sitting on
the potty and throwing up into a pail I have in there.. Was a horrible
nite..But we made it.. :-)

My boy woke up about 10:30 and seems to be ok.. I have never
been so worried about a cat.. Dutch couldnt even walk straight
he kept falling over.. I think it may have been his ears.. He seems
ok today but hes not jumping and playing.. He seems afraid of
my bed now..I guess cuz he was so sick and I had him up there,
wrapped in my mink cape. I still am going to have him checked
by a vet.. something happen to one of these guys.. I would be
totally devastated.. they are like my ONLY company..

As sick as I was last nite and today, LB is sticking to me like glue.
I was in the bathroom and LB came up and sat on the arm of
my wheelchair..put his paw on my shoulder as if to ask me if I
was ok.. I havent been this sick in awhile..but I think its all like
Raelynn says.. my nerves from this past month have caught up
with me.. Its so scarey tho to be so sick and all by your self.. I
dont have the energy to even go out and fix anything to eat.. I
just want to sleep..and cant even do that for all the times I have
to drag myself into this chair then on to the potty..then back..
its NOT an easy thing.. specially when you dont feel good.. I
know how hard it was to do that even when I could walk and
have to get up and make a bathroom trip.. so doing this now..
dragging my big weeble butt on and off the bed is NOT an
easy thing...

I am sorry for the short posts ..but I just am not feeling well..
Raelynn said she may come over later..shes good company.
We are having a bad storm this evening.. thunder and all..I
hate storms.. hopefully by the time she gets here it will be
done.. She doesnt live very far from me..Im not sure where..
lol..by one of the rivers i know.. which one I have NO idea..
there are 3 rivers in this town.. I know one is the St. Joe..
but the other 2 I dont know.. lol.. no biggie..long as they dont
flood..and Im on high ground here anyway...

I have to go back to my bed.. we all made it thru another day,
and nite..although a few times last nite I had my doubts lol..
Not to worry.. this too shall pass .. I hope lol... time to say
Nitey nite..

Y'all have a good one now Y'hear? luv ya and thanks.. :-)
ALways, Lois ****

God Bless you is my prayer today,
I'm so honored to call you "friend";
I pray the Lord will keep you safe
until I write again..

2 Comments:

  • At 12:01 AM, Blogger Gray said…

    Yuck! That sounds absolutely awful.

    I hope both of you have a better night.

    Does Dutch drink out of your cups and classes like my cats do? Something to think about!

     
  • At 4:50 PM, Blogger Lois said…

    Hi Gray,
    No he has all his own dishes.. Last nite wasnt too bad.. Tonite we will probly be up all night again.. Rough
    day today.. oh this is wed..lol.. bad day.. bad bad bad lol..

    Hope you had a lot better one...
    Always, Lois ****

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker