ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

~Photos of the Lake~

Mark took a walk yesterday and came back with some
great photos of the lake. Its such a pretty one.. Lots
of cottages and some beautiful houses.. Its a year
round lake which just means its accessible all year
long, not just summer... Some lakes or houses are
only summer places and some roads with only summer
houses they don't bother to plow during the winter.
I fell asleep early last night, but, I did see part of that
Gordon Ramsey show, Hells Kitchen, only reason they
call it that is cuz he GIVES everyone hell in there. I
would NEVER take the crap he gives out just to be a
cook at a famous restaurant. Just goes to show you
what some people will take. quite a few though don't
take his rudeness and swearing at them and will walk
out. THATS what I would do...
I looked up the number for that Mennonite church that
said they would be here Saturday, but I havent called
them.... YET.... I may later today... I thought they would
keep their word.. Or at least phone and tell me they
changed their minds about building a deck for me. This
is NOT very good showing on their part.. If they changed
their minds about it all they had to do was tell me.. This
sort of thing upsets me, just like when someone I have
been in contact with for ages just ups and stops contact
for no rhyme or reason.. I HATE that.. and that happens
too often and I still have NO idea why... OR what I have
said or done to cause it.. But I will find out about this
deck just so I can stop worrying about it..
Its a rainy damp and dull day, I sure can tell too, cuz I
feel achey and I woke up with such a headache today
that is almost making my eyes cross... It comes and goes.
The humidity has been very high which I can tell too..
Both stumps feel pressurized I guess would be a good
description.. Like the Goodyear Blimp :-) The left one
sure looks like it !! :-)

Penny came today and we are all squeaky clean. I asked
how the kittie is, well the Mom.. Penny said she goes
around meowing like shes calling her babies.. Poor thing.
She knows.. Animals are very sensitive I think, and can
feel emotion just like us. My boys are getting so spoilt
with all the extra attention theyre getting from Mark.
They LOVE it.. He steady plays with Dutch and the lazer,
which is the boys favorite toy .. :-) LB he will follow Mark
around then fall down in front of him, roll onto his back
more or less waiting for Mark to rub his belly :-)

Time to post and try to get rid of this headache.. Plus I
am a tad hungry maybe eating something will help to get
rid of it...Worth a try :-) So ... that means... Post time,
and time for my daily warning... "I SHALL return!!"...

Y'all have a good one now, Y'hear? luv ya and Thanks!
Always, Lois ****


"God Bless You" is my prayer today,
I'm honored to call you Friend...
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until I write again...

3 Comments:

  • At 10:13 PM, Anonymous momar said…

    Sometimes people get headaches if they do not eat regularly. I haven't had a headache in years - and it may be caused by regular eating. eat well.

     
  • At 11:59 PM, Blogger MaryC said…

    Hello Lois
    Well I change my mind about going on that trip with Patsy...I know I needed to stay home for Bob and Pam...she had Sharon to go with her to help her drive...And Sharon is a good friend to both of us...so glad she was able to go, that was a answer of prayer for me at this time...
    Love the pictures Mark took, and you know I love pictures.
    Hoping to get extra thing done here at home...already started working on it...
    Thursday is my oldest daughter Beth Ann birthday, I'm so proud of her, she is a very hard worker...But she is in pain most of the time, because of her feet and wrist...
    God bless you and Mark.
    Mary

     
  • At 12:07 PM, Blogger Lois said…

    hiya Momar,
    Mark is chief cook and he is a GOOD one ! :-) Good food is one of the joys of life :-)

    Hiya Mary,
    You are a good wife and mom Mary, but dont overdo, you need merryMary time.. Its Most important too... You are most valuable my friend :-)
    Im glad you are enjoying our photos Mark enjoys taking them too ! :-)

    Good to hear from you ! Thanks :-)
    Love N'Hugs,
    Always, Lois ****

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker