ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Sunday, October 25, 2009

~Toe Pains~

Two Jays ~ :-)

Ive been getting these really hurting stabbing pains
in my invisible big toes. on both of my invisible feet.
Not at the same time however.. I notice if I sit the
wrong way or put too much weight on just one hip
that the opposite big toe will hurt.. Well, its not
really my big toe but that sort of wide spot just
below, the ball of your foot I guess it is.. Like the
wide spot at the base of your thumb..
The leaves are back.. Joyce's tree is so pretty..

Well I don't know what I was doing wrong yesterday,
when I was trying to find something good to watch
on TV, I was putting too much weight on one side or
something cuz my big toe, well just below it, would
get this stab of pain that was in spurts kinda where
it would HURT, then stop, then HURT again.. It just
kept on and on no matter what I did.. Not ONE thing
helped...
Leaves in the front.. Leaves EVERYWHERE ! :-)

I sat there for a few and I HAD to do some
thing to get it to at least ease up.. so I grabbed the
end. of it, my left. I put my fingers where I could feel
the flat end of the bone.. I kinda pushed on that,
to remind it that "HEY .. NOTHING PAST HERE!!"
It WORKED!!! the more pressure I put the faster
it stopped.. Boy, I was happy ! Its not come back
since.. And the right hasnt hurt since either.. so..
maybe that's the trick to it.. I have to jog my
GORGEOUS WEEBLE brain that the leg is gone!

I'm glad it worked.. and if it does start up again,
I hope that will work again ! :-) If it doesn't I
will just keep experimenting to see what does!
And what works for me wont necessarily work
for someone else... That's the joys of all of us
being different.. what makes ANY of us experts
on any of this stuff, its a learn as you go thing as
far as I'm concerned.. I learn something new just
about every day.. I'm grateful I still can LEARN!!! :-)

I told ya there was moren 2 jays out there.. I
finally got a photo. There was a 3rd on the ground
but by the time I zoomed back out he was gone...
They are so fast... Beautiful birds and they LOVE
that corn on the cob.. But not the one on the ground!
The one up on that stand they eat... I dunno why they
wont eat the other, they get on the ground to get
the bird seed.. Go figure .. :-)

I think the Packers play today, I missed the last
quarter of the last game, I took a little snooze.. I
dunno if they play today or not I will have to look
the schedule up... I want to call Donnie to find out
how Dawn is.. She got hurt at work and I guess
had complications, so Donnie only living a few
houses away she called him to take her to the ER.
I hope shes ok..

Lunch time for this GORGEOUS WEEBLE.. I havta
eat so I can take that thyroid pill.. I may fry some
fish.. I don't know.. I always find something :-) So,
you know whats next.. my "I SHALL return!" :-)

Y'all have a good one now, Y'hear? Luv ya and Thanks!
Always, Lois ****

"God Bless You" is my prayer today,
I'm honored to call you Friend..
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until I write again...

2 Comments:

  • At 4:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh honey!
    be glad you got your GORGEOUS WEEBLE brain.... Who is a steadily readily help to a better life. Just now when i feel like i do i wish i had a GORGEOUS WEEBLE brain too.... Feel kinda crappy still and has no time to do anything fun. Like being on the Net. Well lets hope some time occur this week!
    Take care sweet woman, until we meet somewhere in cyber...
    Kisses and hugs from your own
    ROB

     
  • At 12:14 PM, Blogger Lois said…

    Hi Rob :-)
    I hope you are feeling better.. Things go up and down so drastically for all of us.. and all we can do is just hope for better..
    YOU keep well, safe, and warm :-)
    Love N'Hugs,
    Lois ****

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker