ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

~Busy Sis~

I talked to my sis last night and the poor girl
is exhausted. She has been just busy busy every
day. Her daughter will be coming to help her for
tomorrow as the whole of Shirleys family will be
there for Christmas eve. Everyone except Steve
and Eugene. They have to work. Shirley has just
about made everything for her grands and great
grands, not counting every thing else. I think she
said she knitted over 50 dish cloths! :-) I still
havent finished that one I started! The yarn is
so knotted I spend an hour untangling it just to
be able to knit a few rows :-) That tires my arms
out then I stop knitting.. THATS why its STILL
not done...

Penny came today and has us all set up so we can
survive till Monday when she comes again... She
cleaned real good. especially the floors since the
boys have been fighting so much there is cat hair
on the carpet. AND on the couch.. Two cats that
shed is a lot of cat hair if you don't keep up on it.
But we are all set to face the next 4 days by our
selves... we can do it :-) I just havta not be a slop.
Its the boys that make the messes.. I am SO glad
I havent had to put the tree back up again ... I
ought to not say anything for fear that cat will do
it again :-)

According to the weather we are due for a really
bad ice and rain and snow storm.. Starting tomorrow.
It makes me worry since I know Donnie will be on
the road headed west and right into it.. I am not sure
about Kelli, if or when she is going to Wisconsin. I
told Donnie to make sure he lets me know when he gets
back so I don't worry. Hes got the next 2 weeks off
so I am not really sure when he is coming back.. I think
he will be calling before he leaves so I can find out... I
know he got his furnace fixed which is a good and a bad
thing.. Its good to have heat, but bad that it cost him
almost $900.oo to fix it..

Lunch time and for this GORGEOUS WEEBLE to post
this for today.. But I shall return! :-)

Always, Lois ****

God Bless You, is my prayer today,
I'm so honored to call you "friend".
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until I write again..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker