ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Friday, December 25, 2009

~Merry Christmas~

Merry Christmas~!~
Its a quiet day here, rainy and icky for Christmas.
A nice soft falling snow would be so much prettier!
I'm dry and warm and I am most grateful.. Ive had
so many phone calls from dear friends that worry
because I am by myself.. But I am fine.. I have the
boys here and we have had a nice Christmas.. I gave
them their lazer and of course we had to play for
an hour, but that's the joys of Christmas morning,
getting to play with the kids and their toys. :-)

That photo was taken in 2001.. my last Christmas
at the hell home.. Just a month before I had my
left leg amputated, you can see the chair, but not
much else.. I was very thin then, only about 100
pounds.. The beautiful Christmasy robe I have on
is one my sister made for me... We had a great
party and got lots of nice things.. I still wasn't in
good shape as that left amputation had a raging
infection.. but I still escaped in January.... :-)

This is short today as it is Christmas.. but I do
hope everyone that reads this has had a great
day and that Santa was good to you... I'm going
to go and make a nice dinner, then watch TV...
This GORGEOUS WEEBLE shall return ~!! :-)

Always, Lois ****

God Bless You, is my prayer today,
I'm so honored to call you "friend".
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until I write again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker