ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Friday, April 23, 2010

~Houses Are Better~

Something happened next door.. Penny and I
were in the kitchen and see these 2 men come
around the side of the house and go over to
the backdoor next door.!. so I rolled out to the
front not having ANY idea who these men were!
Made me cautious... Then Penny says "You don't
have any water!" They didn't even let me know!
I called the city hall and they said they had some
kind of emergency leak next door and the problem
should be fixed shortly... I thought they had it all
fixed from the last time their basement sprang a
leak.. I'm glad I DONT have a basement, just for
this reason.. And also why I don't like apartment
or even duplex living..House is better :-)
I don't like worrying that the people next door
and connected to my place could cause a leak or
worse yet a fire! I just saw on the news where a
senior apartment, one floor... building caught on
fire, one resident left something on the stove! Its
so easy to make mistakes with stoves.. I KNOW!
I think, twice, at the apartment, I turned the wrong
burner on.. And I did it once here, in fact, only a
few weeks ago.. I was reheating something and I
noticed it was taking too long.. I keep burner covers
on my stove.. I looked at the back one.. it was ON!
that cover, all underneath wasn't too bad, I caught
it in time.. But it coulda been!... That's why I don't
like where the knobs are on my stove, too.. I have
to reach across a lit burner to shut it off.. At the
apartment, so I didn't turn on the back burner again,
I took the knobs OFF.. Worked good.. And I may do
that here too ! Just so I don't do that again.. We
never use the back burners anyway..
I didn't go outside today.. I was gonna but I have a
horrible headache.. and its SO BRIGHT out there,
I don't have sunglasses.. I'm squinting all the time
in here cuz my eyes hurt so bad from these allergies.
Theyre so swollen and red, I look like a boxer :-) So
I had Penny take HER camera out there so I could
see that tree on the other side of the garage.. Isnt
that just THE most beautiful thing? Awesome.. :-)
My lilac is so pretty, she brought a little branch back
inside.. smells wonderful.. Dutch thought it was just
for him.. I cannot have living plants or flowers INSIDE.
That cat will eat them, then puke.. So .. No living stuff
in here but us.. I almost got the little girl kittie in here
though! :-)

The orange one was waiting for me this morning, then
shortly after the little girl came by. Penny went out
there and she would only let her so close to her, then
she would run off.. hiding under the car.. or running
then laying down seeing if Penny would follow her :-)
Who was playing who? :-) cats are so smart... Give
those kitties time.. they will all come to me.. IF I can
get OUT there :-) I havent given up on getting a deck.
I maybe am sayin my prayers wrong.. :-)
We are having fish today.. I LOVE Fish.. It was on sale
when Penny got it, a week or so ago I think.. so she got
2.. and today we are having the 2nd bag.. Its really good
fish.. and plus Penny is a good cook... Dunno what shes
gonna fix to go with.. I have some steak fries in the
freezer.. be fast and easy.. and theyre really good too!
Not too much here is bad food :-) Well yeah, bad, as in
Chair shrinker Food :-)

So, its POST time and lunch time for this GORGEOUS
WEEBLE... There was no progress on the pool today cuz
they poured cement and its gotta dry .. :-) But I'm
watchin and I'm gonna return HERE ! :-) Tomorrow..:-)
Y'all have a good week end :-)

Always, Lois ****


God Bless You, is my prayer today,
I'm so honored to call you "friend".
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until I write again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker