ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Saturday, April 24, 2010

~Noisey Chair~

My chair is squeaking.. The left back tire.
Its not really a squeak but a noise it didn't
make before.. Its been noisey for a while,
but seems to be getting louder, or my hearing
has improved :-) I cant tell if there is some
thing wrapped around it.. and I keep forgetting
to have Penny check it out.. Its hard for me to
do when I'm not in it.. its not that easy to move,
well I mean maneuver it... its like a CAT bulldozer.
It has a lot of power.. and to move it, and not be
in It.. most that try take it off battery power,
then it can be pushed like a manual chair.. just
doesn't move as easy as one though cuz of the
tires on it.. I could do that.. I dunno I hate to
mess with this chair and do something wrong,
we all know how prone I am to doing the wrong
thing at the wrong time.. I will admit I HAVE
learned THAT... "be careful what I try to do,
it can easily go wrong".. I think the white paint
is STILL on the back of my manual chair :-)
Anyhoway, my chair is making noise :-)
It is a cold, damp, rainy, dark day today.. I got
up about 7:30, I just couldn't lay there any
longer, and I knew it was about time that the
boys would start to wake me so I beat them to
it and got up :-) I made coffee and fed my boys,
then I fixed 3 plates for the outside cats.. I
opened the door real slow, I figured at least
one would be out there.. The same 3, the girl,
an orange and the black and white.. They were
ALL wet.. Was so sad.. I looked around and saw
the other black and white one and another of
the orange.. They ALL were wet..So I wonder
if they have a home.. They could get in that
garage over there, where the pontoon is.. and
at least get out of the rain.. They must just be
so scared.. Its just a shame to see.. I don't
give them much but a little bit of left over food.
I hope it helps.. I wish I HAD a nice big barn
for them .. :-)
My lilacs, thru the window screen :-( What color...:-)

If you look closely at the picture up top you will
see that my peonies have buds on them ! This just
seems so early to me.. Look to the left, in the
dirt, you can see the sunflowers are up...The finches
will LOVE them.. Around the bottom there of the
hummer food hanger is where she planted some
more morning glories.. I had her take that fence of
plastic tulips out so maybe this year they will know
to climb that hanger thingie .. :-)

Oh! AND.. COA called and said next week they will
send John to cut and trim out my yard.. I hope that
includes the side and doing the edging.. THATS what
I need as Joyce and Carl do the mowing and weed
eating... I think once this is all edged and the grass
taken out of the cracks it wont have to be done that
often.. I will have to ask John.. I think hes the same
one that cut the grass at the little house...But John
wont have to cut the grass.. I don't want to take Carls
job away from him.. He does good work.. and hes a
good snow and leaf blower too ! ... I will talk to John..

I'm having left over fish today as soon as I post
this, of course this GORGEOUS WEEBLE is hungry,
but I need to remind you.. or should I put Warn ya,,,,
I SHALL ReturN! :-) Happy Weekend !!!

Always, Lois ****

God Bless You, is my prayer today,
I'm so honored to call you "friend".
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until I write again...

2 Comments:

  • At 7:05 PM, Blogger MaryC said…

    Hello Lois

    Have been so busy with Becky new place trying to get it ready for her...she moves in all the way Monday...Sure will be glad when it all done and her old apt all clean up and all the keys handed back to them...Staff not really much help, getting thing ready...I had to go through everything to see what needed to be trash...but that a mom job anyway, not staff.
    I wish I could have gotten more done today,but with the rain coming in...best to stop and not get wet right now.
    Love all the pictures Lois.
    God bless you

     
  • At 10:46 AM, Blogger Lois said…

    Hiya Mary!! :-)
    I bet you will be glad when all the moving is done and you can go fishing :-) Nothing worse than moving in the rain or snow.. Ive done both..dont like it ..

    HOpe youre having a good week end Mary, so VERY good to hear from you :-)

    Love N'Hugs,
    Lois ****

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker