ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Friday, May 14, 2010

~Happy Critters~ :-)


Carl came over this morning and finished fixing the pipe in
my closet.. I talked to him about my sidewalk..he said he
would see what he could do to maybe fix it .. well clean it
up.. It would look so nice out there if that slab of cement
was all degrassed and weeded.. then the little fences at
the corner.. and Donnie said hes made some nice bird
houses :-) I may bribe the kid with cabbage rolls for a bird
house :-) It would be so nice out there and im sure the
birds would like that.. :-) Gotta keep the critters happy!

I asked Carl about the ramp guy.. that lives across from
Him. He was a diabetic and had a stroke and that was all
it took.. . His place is now empty and his girl friend has
moved in with her daughter.. Carl was concerned about
the grass its already quite high..most cities will step in and
cut the grass if a yard is not kept up.. I guess the place has
gone back to the bank like lots of other properties ...Its so
sad the state this country is in.. Sure worries me..

I had to call Charter today.. From what I gathered my contract
ran out.. They said its up to ME to keep track of this and before
it runs out I am sposta make arrangements.. My bill I got was
for 325.oo.. I almost stroked out when I saw that.. I got on the
phone right away and called.. I now have a new contract for a
year at 126.48 a month for all 3.. I did change from HBO to
Starz.. HBO sucks..They never change their movies..and the
ones they show are old ones.. I HOPE Starz is better..

Penny came today and its really been busy here for HER! Well
me too.. On the phone and today was bill paying day...I wait
till I get them all in ... then I pay them..Penny has gotten a lot
done today Ive kept her busy.. :-) Shes done laundry, and made
spaghetti sauce AND cut up some potatoes for me since my
right hand is NOT working hardly at all.. I could barely hold the
pen to write my checks.. I don't pay on line.. too many have had
ID stolen doing that.. Penny has and so has my sister.. I'm not
taking any chances with the few dollars I have left over.. :-)

Well its lunch time and I am hungry.. I think Penny is too as busy
as shes been today! So.. that means its time for this GORGEOUS
WEEBLE to close this and start my week end! First though I
gotta remind ya I Will be back !! :-)

Always, Lois ****

"God Bless You" is my prayer today,
I'm honored to call you 'friend'.
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until I write again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker