ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

~Comfy Kittie~ :-)



Dutch is gonna make himself comfy no matter where he is. We
were waitin for the birds this morning and he got comfy on the
joystick to my chair, half on it and half on me.. I couldn't resist
taking his photo.. Contented kittie..He doesn't know how good
he has it compared to the outside ones, and I hope my boys
never do.. I'm glad these kitties have me to kinda help them..
Carole delivered another bag of cat food for them and this time
they like it a lot better, the last kind they didn't like at all, so I
had to doctor it up.. I just got some cheap cans of soup..like
chicken noodle..they eat it then...:-) The girl, the 1 orange and
I don't need to point out 'Stinky' as I call him.. You can really
see the stripe down his back..He could easily be taken for a
skunk.. :-) why I call him Stinky..Penny calls him Inky, cuz of
his cute face.. I believe 7 came for breakfast altogether :-)
These 3 stick together..
While Dutch and I sat in the doorway, I really got worried..I
saw NO BIRDS! None.. They must sleep late on Tuesday.
It was after 9 when a couple of black birds showed up.. I
was glad to see them..I worry when things change ;-)
My sunflowers are sick.. The leaves are all eaten and chewed,
and look at the ickky spots on the leaves.. I have NO idea what
is wrong...The blooms were not as big or the petals as nice
as they were last year.. Id be afraid to spray anything on them,
the finches like them and I don't wanna hurt the birds..but I don't
wanna lose the sunflowers either! Always something...
I was SO glad to see Eary, the gray tiger with the broken ear.
Its still down but not raw..He is so skinny I felt awful for him..I
wish he would come by every day, but maybe someone owns
him and doesn't let him out every day.. I dunno. I think ALL
these outside cats need wormed..Even Stinky is skinny..We
are trying to figure out a way to de-worm him. Penny said
she could give him something..he follows her around like a
dog when she is outside..so she could easily give him some
thing..I sure would like to let him inside, keep him.. He is a
beatiful cat..He and LB kinda sniffed each other and LB
walked away growling and mad..he ignored me for hours..:-)

I feel pretty good today..my hands are pretty swollen and I
still havent been able to get that one ring off my middle finger,
left hand..Its David's wedding ring..I may have to cut it off..I
hope not, but it gets really tight sometimes.. I sure miss my
rings..But with my hands doing this I don't dare put them on
for fear I would have to have them cut off too.. I cant wear my
gold bracelets either.. :-(

Well its that time again, and I have some left over porcupine
meatballs for lunch..They are so good..Penny does a good
job.. So.. with that said..all that's left for this GORGEOUS
WEEBLE to say is.. I shall return! :-)

Always, Lois ****

"God Bless You" is my prayer today,
I'm honored to call you 'friend'.
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until I write again...

4 Comments:

  • At 3:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Lazy bones, sleepin' in the sun. How's he gonna get his days work done?

     
  • At 10:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hello Lois

    It's been a busy week but sad for my family, My brother lost one of the twin from his only granddaughter,just 22 weeks old...they other one is still living but they give it no hope.My sister oldest son was in a bad accident, he going to be all right...my oldest sister just about died this week, but thing are getting better now...she going to have extra problem but she can live with that...My surgery is the 26 of Aug...yep it been a ruff week...
    Love all the picture Lois, keep up to good work...
    God bless you.
    Mary

     
  • At 10:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    We all know those cute little computer symbols called 'emoticons,' where:

    :) means a smile and

    :( is a frown.

    Sometimes these are represented by

    :-)

    :-(

    Well, how about some 'ASSICONS?'
    Here goes:

    (_!_) a regular ass

    (__!__) a fat ass

    (!) a tight ass

    (_*_) an ass hole

    {_!_} a swishy ass

    (_o_) an ass that's been around


    (_x_) kiss my ass

    (_X_) leave my ass alone

    (_zzz_) a tired ass

    (_E=mc2_) a smart ass

    (_$_) Money coming out of his ass

    (_?_) Dumb Ass

    Lois, hope you can use these...
    Will

     
  • At 11:47 AM, Blogger Lois said…

    Hiya..
    He is a lazy bones.. :-)

    Be sure to take care of yourself Mary ,,sorry to hear about all the sad things...

    Hiya Will..
    Yes, Ive seen those before..Thanks..

    Good to hear from you!
    Love N'Hugs,
    Lois ****

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker