ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Sunday, July 18, 2010

~House Washing Time~

Carl and Joyce power washed their house yesterday. It took him
a long time, I bet at least 4 or 5 hours, its a huge 2 story one plus
what you cant see is an attached garage. These other 2 garages
that are outside here belong to Joe, I think, and the one that is next
to the driveway is Carls workshop. He goes out there quite a few
times a day, I'm still waiting for him to walk into that tree or some
thing, he never looks up when he goes across there..I know he
did a couple times, and when he has, hes always waved :-) As
you see hes got a supervisor..Joyce was making sure he did it
right.. :-)

I want you to know, I don't know who had a better time yesterday,
the chippie or me.. I had thrown a hot dog out there for the cat,
for Fuzz, hes very shy and he always waits till the others have
eaten first.. So I tossed a hot dog out there for him.. Chippie
tried for a long time to drag that thing, then would bite it. He
left it out there, so I guess he didn't care for it..:-)
I had thrown bread crumbs out there for the birds too..I hate
to throw any kind of food away, I give the birds birdseed too,
but they enjoy the bread and LB and Dutch like watching them.
Dutch is so funny when he watches, he scratches at the glass,
tail twitching, he even ducks down like the birds are flying at
him..:-) Well chippie likes the bread too! and hes NOT afraid
of the birds, they arent afraid of him either..
That stinker came right up in my face yesterday.. He saw me,
and came right up on this step that's outside the door..He sat
there, looked at me as if to say, "Well..take my photo!" :-) I
think he has fun too.. He stayed out there and played in his
tunnels..popping up in one, going down in another one. Hes
got tunnels all over ..This is such fun... I have a rough life hey?
Ya, I sit all day and half the night..I do enjoy my yard though.
I liked the little house too but I see more critters and birds.
I liked the other house, that street out front of it stayed busy
and kinda let me know the world is going on out there..Here,
its so quiet, I hear not ONE sound..The only sounds I ever
hear, well the cats whining, but the AC or the refrigerator
running..That's all.. Well no, the guy across the street, STILL
has not gotten his loud muffler fixed, so I hear that...Other
wise, its VERY quiet here.. I like it though...Only thing that
could be improved is adding a deck..Which, I have my
doubts, they are Very expensive..One of these days maybe
but until then I can see through the door and enjoy all my
critters :-)
Quiet Sunday, and nice.. I saw on the weather that yesterday
was a historic day..From the west coast to the tip of Maine
it was HOT..all across the states....the TV said that its NOT
happened before that he knew of...Then I watched that movie
2010..about the end of the world..Was a pretty good movie,
great effects when they showed the whole state of California
disappearing into the ocean. Was a pretty good movie.. I
was glad it was on..there was nothing good on any of the
other channels, well nothing I wanted to watch..out of 162
channels, and 9 movie channels..only 1 did I care to see..
Some thing is wrong with that picture...I steady click ..I don't
think any one could stand watching TV with me. cuz I hate
commercials and steady click so I don't have to watch them.
I sometimes watch 2 channels, using the back button. :-)
I don't know what I am having for dinner today.. Nothing sounds
really good and I honestly don't have the arm strength to fix
anything major, that involves alot..just typing makes my arm
ache.. I think its 2 problems..circulation and carpal tunnel..
Anyhoway, this GORGEOUS WEEBLE is hungry then I
might take a 5..Happy Sunday! Remember...I SHALL
return! :-)


Always, Lois ****

"God Bless You" is my prayer today,
I'm honored to call you 'friend'.
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until I write again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker