ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Monday, July 19, 2010

~Leg Crossing~

I talk, well write too, about how nice it would be to have a
deck outside my back door that I could go out and sit on.
I would like to have one of those lounger chairs..Like a
recliner but not movable..I had one at the condo in Elkhart,
on my lanai as I called it.. I loved it out there.. Now, to sit
in one of those I know I would enjoy it, but I still wouldn't get
the same satisfaction as when I had legs...
When I had mine, both legs AND a lounger, when I laid or
sat on it, I crossed my legs down by my ankles..when I would
sit in a chair I crossed my legs at the knees.. I miss that.. I
have tried to cross my 'lovely little legs' :-) but the right is so
short and the left is just NOT long enough to go over the right
either, even though its longer than the right one..I honestly
miss that feeling! :-) Isnt that weird? Strange but true! ;-)


Even though I cant cross my legs at any length I think sitting
outside on a lounger would be nice .. with one of those clip
on umbrellas.. I couldn't have a table umbrella like I had, I
had a really hard time closing that one, you have to close it
up if its gonna storm or you might find it in the neighbors yard!
But a chair clip on kind would work, I cant sit in the sun. I
cant take hot humid heat, but the nice cool of the evening or
early morning.. I can do that.. :-)


Had a new visitor outside, the rabbit decided to come by..He
spotted a cat and took off like the devil himself was after him..
Rabbits can run really fast..From what Carl says there are a lot
of them around, all colors, white, black, tame ones that were
let go...some man had them and just set them free now this
whole town has a buncha wild rabbits.. :-)

Penny has made porcupine meatballs for lunch today and
for tomorrow.. She got all moved in and she, her hubby and
all 5 of her renters are happy... They seem to like it out there
in a smaller town than even here, but she shops in 3 Rivers.
Shes kinda halfway between . Well, its food time and of
course this GORGEOUS WEEBLE is hungry.. but... don't
forget.. I shall return! :-)

Always, Lois ****

"God Bless You" is my prayer today,
I'm honored to call you 'friend'.
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until I write again...

3 Comments:

  • At 7:44 PM, Anonymous momar said…

    I like my new house and its back patio. TThere are so many trees you would almost think you were in a jungle, not Brooklyn. One of my tenants makes chili that is sooo good. yummy!!!

     
  • At 11:41 AM, Blogger Lois said…

    Hiya MomaR!
    A patio..with trees? I dint think trees growed in Brooklyn :-) I think there was a movie named that..I bet not too many Brooklynites can say that ! :-) Good to hear from you!
    Love N'Hugs,
    Lois ****

     
  • At 11:41 AM, Blogger Lois said…

    HEY MOMAR.. SEND PHOTOS!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker