ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

~Rough Night~

I spend a really bad night, awake most of it..I slept off
and on.. Was awful..cuz now that I'm up.. I feel awful..I
am SO tired now that I know as soon as Penny goes
I will make a b-line to my bed.. I was so uncomfortable
last night was awful.hot, then cold, then my left arm
started to ache and seriously HURT.. I tried all sorts
of positions and none really worked and the more I
tried to get comfy it seemed the worse it got.. I bet I
didn't really sleep, sleep at all..more or less dozed..
I just cant seem to get to a happy medium these past
few days..I got to stay in bed later today, I didn't get
up and out of bed till I heard Penny out in the kitchen.
I waited for her cuz I knew I just wouldn't have the
energy to feed the cats let alone make coffee. :-) it
was all done by the time I did get into my chair.. ;-)
Penny's good....

She and Mike like the new house and so do all her
residents. Its a lot bigger and a lot bigger yard ..The
other house was right in town and of course the guys
miss that, but from what Penny said they like having
a nice quiet place and are enjoying the yard..Lots
goes on in our yards that until you take the time to
notice, you don't see any of it..

This is short, but my eyes are so sore and I'm tired.
So, this GORGEOUS WEEBLE is gonna maker this
a short post for today.. Keep well and cool..but
remember.. I will return! :-)

Always, Lois ****

"God Bless You" is my prayer today,
I'm honored to call you 'friend'.
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until I write again...

3 Comments:

  • At 10:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    So sorry to hear about you not been able to sleep well...can you take a pain pill when you have one of those night, I do.
    The other twin died, they still need a lot of prayer right now.
    I took me a long nap this afternoon, might get to bed late tonight now...
    God bless you and may you sleep very well tonight my friend...
    Mary

     
  • At 10:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Lois,
    Try a buckwheat pillow... removes the pressure on your neck and your arms don't ache.
    Good Luck,
    Will

     
  • At 10:53 AM, Blogger Lois said…

    hi Mary!
    Always something it seems...Sorry to hear about the babies..Naps are good for ya...

    Hiya Will..
    Ive heard of those..I hear theyre great! I dont think they have them here :-) Joys of small towns lol..

    good to hear from you!!
    Love N'Hugs,
    Lois ****

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker