ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Thursday, August 12, 2010

~Gettin Stuff Done~ :-)

Thats Erie.. see his ear? Hes so skinny I HAD to give him a can
of food..Poor kittie..

I'm posting early again today I have stuff I need to do..I
want to put some of my sewing stuff away.. I honestly
don't think I'll be doing a lot of sewing anymore..Not the
way my wrist and hand are...The right is worser than the
left..Guess cuz I'm right handed.. My wrist really hurts,
specially if I do any sort of grabbing stuff. Putting in
elastic or hand sewing with a needle and thread and
sometimes I have to do that.My stuff HAS to be perfect
when I make it.. :-) But I have lots Id like to get done.
My niece, Beverly is the same way, it HAS to be exact..
She doesn't sew very much anymore either...But id like
to get my kitchen back to just a kitchen...I still have stuff
to go up on the wall here by the table. Some plates that
I just love, and theyre blue..They'll look nice up there.....
Id like to get it done..
Humhim aint fraid of that cat.. :-) Stinky dont care either! :-)
So anyhoway,,, heres the scoop..NOW everyone should
be MOST happy;..those of you that have been 'reminding'
me to 'go to the doctor' :-) I HAVE called Visiting Physicians.
Happy NOW ? :-) In fact I called Tuesday and Ashley just
called me back to tell me I would be covered and that she
will call me back the first of next week to let me know when
Dr. Murphy or something like that is coming to Colon..He
will be my Doctor.. DONT ask if I am happy... Well I am,
KINDA ..be nice to get rid of this tired...but I really don't
want to see a Dr .. I don't feel sick.. :-)

That photo is of the cat I call Erie...Cuz of his ear..He is
SO skinny.. He came by one day and ate so fast I was
scared he would fall over..Seeing him just makes my
heart ache....Poor kittie... I watch Stinky out there . hes
all by himself..he looks so lonely.. I hope Penny will get
him neutered and take him home. She knows how much
I REALLY like that cat..But truth be known, I would feel
so much better knowing he will have a nice barn, other
cats and Penny, and all Pennys residents.. As lovey as
he is.. I KNOW they will love him.. He needs lovin..he
rubs and just is all over Penny when shes here..She
reallly likes him too.. :-) I hope she takes Graybelle too..
Erie if she could get him..hes too shy ..

Cloudy , HOT day, no rain. I'm making some pork strips
with sauerqraut today..with potatoes..Doesn't that sound
good? Just typing it here makes my stomach growl :-)
Time for this GORGEOUS WEEBLE to get some stuff
done..But I will be back tomorrow ! :-) Have a good day!


Always, Lois ****

"God Bless You" is my prayer today,
I'm honored to call you 'friend'.
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until I write again...

3 Comments:

  • At 2:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi hon!
    Its good for you to meet the doctor, i dont think he hurt you in any way... But he can order something that not HAS to be medecine or surgery. He might be able to lay a word for your sake, to get something that easen your life. Lets hope he is a nice doc, that see you as the wonderful person you are. But dont you dare getting too involved with him, cuz i was first!!!
    ; )
    Take usual car dearest friend!
    Your own
    ROB

     
  • At 11:44 AM, Anonymous raife said…

    Hi, Honey,
    I'm with Rob here. I, too, am very glad you will see a Doctor. Maybe he can do something to get you sewing again - I know that's something you LOVE to do, and it is such a shame that you are having to consider giving up. Maybe photography is an interest that could be some kind of replacement? You are so good at it.

    Does Erie need worming? Maybe that is part of why he is so thin. Perhaps you could slip him a worm pill or powder in his next tin of food?

    Take care, Honey. God bless you.
    Luv Ya,
    Raife

     
  • At 12:09 PM, Blogger Lois said…

    Hiya Rob,
    I hope they dont find nuthin wrong..I have enough...:-)

    Hiya Raife,
    Yes, they all need wormed and they have ear mites... Pennys gonna try to worm them..All of the kitties are very skinny.

    I need a better camera.One like yours..One with a better focus on close ups..One of these days...

    So nice to hear from you!
    Love N'Hugs,
    Lois ****

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker