ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Saturday, November 06, 2010

Birdhouse Fights~~

Its a pretty day outside today.. I was sitting at the
table having coffee and watching the birds.. I was
surprised at how many were out there, I know Dinky
was out there..I think he lives here now.. The birds
seem to have gotten use to him, he doesn't go after
them at all..I did see him stalk and try to run down
a squirrel though..Dinky kept the squirrel away from
the bird seed...The birds now are acting like they
all want the birdhouses...
I bet I sat for an hour watching birds trying to get in
side one of them...They seemed to be too big, that's
what I thought at first, but then I saw them go inside.
The single house I saw 3 birds each try to get inside,
then they would fly down to the bird seed and back..
Maybe they are storing food in there, just in case...
Its sposta be a bad winter...That's why I worry about
Dinky.. If it goes below zero where is that cat gonna
go? Even if I get the cat house, I don't think even
that would be warm enough.. I wish I could let him
inside..But its just not possible..I don't think I wanna
have to break up cat fights...

LB and Dutch, lately have been fighting a lot.. LB is
back with his Stuffed cat again too.. Hes dragging her
around and yes, hes diddling that stuffed cat... For a
long itme hes not bothered with her, and now the past
couple weeks hes back with her again... I have NO
idea what his problem is. But as bad as these 2 are
getting along, there is no way I can bring another cat
in here...They hissed and spit at that baby that Penny
brought here...But I worry about Dinky...Hes such a
beautiful loving cat....

Well I am in need of lunch, I don't know what I'm gonna
have...The chops and dressing was so good, I will have
the leftovers of that later, right now, some toast sounds
good with butter, cinnamon and sugar.. :-) I'm still a
most GORGEOUS WEEBLE and I'll be back ! Hope
you have a great week end :-)

Always, Lois ****

"God Bless You" is my prayer today,
I'm honored to call you 'friend'.
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until I write again...

4 Comments:

  • At 8:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hello Lois
    That good that Dinky keep the squirrel away from the bird seed.
    I'm very happy when I am busy, I'm hyper like my daddy, I do have to make sure I don't over do myself...2 work days for the church one work day for Michael and the rest for me...Doing the exter work for the church and Michael is what I live for, and keeping a close eye out for Becky and Pam...that what make me very very happy...And if not them I would fine something else just like them...as long as my health holds out.
    Spend way to many hours at Wal Mart today with Michael,but we both had a good time...of course I said no a lot to him, Michael wants just about everything he sees.
    God bless you Lois.
    Mary

     
  • At 11:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Just wanted to let you know...Mommy is in the hospital...My phone number is 616-901-2880 if you want to call me on Sunday.

    Love ya bunches...

     
  • At 7:57 AM, Anonymous momar said…

    I once met a world famous photographer who photographed Central Park fr4om her bgeedroom and she published a book of those photos.

     
  • At 11:05 AM, Blogger Lois said…

    hiya Mary,
    Yes, I know a lot of people that have to stay busy, Donnie is one.. Just keep time for you :-)


    Hiya Bev,
    We just talked, keep me updated

    Hiya Momar,
    I thought of that too.. Theres alot of life just on the other side of the glass..

    Good to hear from you.
    Love N'Hugs,
    Lois ****

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker