ButterflyLois

Amputee life before and after...

Monday, May 16, 2011

~Thank You Lord~

Blue Glories
First thing I have to say is "Thank you
Lord for taking the pain away". I have
only a few pangs every so often of pain,
but thankfully not near as bad as they
were Saturday or yesterday. I am not
sure if they were phantoms or not. I
do know they hurt and I am so glad I
feel better.
sunflowers
The sunflowers are coming up and
really doing good, as well as the glories
that are planted in the hanging pot out
by the bird stand. Theyre blue ones.
sunners by the kittie house
Penny fixed the hummer feeder up
today, so maybe they will show up
soon. Right below it, between that
and the ready to bloom peonies are
where the sunflowers are.
hummer feeder
Along side of the kittie house are
some more sun flowers. They will
look so nice by that. Plus the honey
suckle here by the back door is really
huge this year .. It will be beautiful
when it blooms...
I got the nicest surprise in the mail
today, that I did not know was being
sent, but I am very pleased! Its a
special edition of a magazine of the
Royal Wedding! Penny and I spent
almost an hour looking at the great
photos not only of the newlyweds but
of the wedding guests AND the royal
family. We enjoyed it a lot. Thank you
Raife, this was a treat.. :-)
Penny made a cake for me today and it
smells wonderful.. Its a carrot cake with
creme cheese frosting.. And she made
spaghetti sauce as well! I am gonna eat
good today!.. :-) I'm so grateful that Penny
is such a good cook.She says its really
me that is the good cook since they are
my recipes.. :-) we both are..
I was so pleased to see Graybelle .. She
is in the kittie house right now. AND guess
who else is back! ....well you see the photo..
Birdie! Hes been gone for a few days and
I worry about these animals and birds when
they don't come by for a visit. Dinky came
by while Penny was here which pleased her.
He usually is here early morning and goes
before she gets here.
Well I'm done for today and I'm gonna go
eat some of this rotini.. not spaghetti, its
a nice change. It looks so good.. Wanna
come for lunch? :-)

I'm still a GORGEOUS, pain free, almost
WEEBLE.. Keep well and God Bless..Hope
you have a good week ahead.

Always, Lois ****

"God Bless You" is my prayer today,
I'm honored to call you 'friend'.
I pray the Lord will keep you safe,
Until I write again...

2 Comments:

  • At 8:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hello Lois
    I missed Sunday, was so busy I just didn't even think to play with the computer...Spend Saturday cleaning, trying to throw thing away I don't need...that the hard part to get rid of thing you love but don't need...and wanting more space upstairs...did some more cleaning in my bedroom too...one small bag of trash.
    Love all the pictures Lois.
    I dreamed I came to visit you last night, it was a nice visit...
    God bless you Lois.
    Mary

     
  • At 10:30 AM, Blogger Lois said…

    Hi Mary,
    You are always busy my friend. What a nice dream! I wish you could! :-)
    I have too much stuff too, I keep saying im gonna clean it all out but I never do..
    Keep well..
    Love n'Hugs,
    Lois ****

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker